PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrby i think these guy's would think it's alright to have Chris Benoit on the cover of WWE 2K15.

1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

Kerrby i think these guy's would think it's alright to have Chris Benoit on the cover of WWE 2K15.

So it was alright for Woods to be on the cover the same year and the next two years after his life went to shit, but 4 years after it when pretty much everyone has forgotten he is too bad of a person to have his name on the cover?

EA stood by Woods through the crap he did in 2010, because he was still selling.

Woods hasn't won a major since 2008 and he is no longer the draw card he once was. Just like any athlete you generally have an expiry date in regards to being the cover star to a game.

Having Tiger on the cover probably wasn't worth the cost involved to EA.

EA stood by Woods through the crap he did in 2010, because he was still selling.

Woods hasn't won a major since 2008 and he is no longer the draw card he once was. Just like any athlete you generally have an expiry date in regards to being the cover star to a game.

Having Tiger on the cover probably wasn't worth the cost involved to EA.

spot on... plus it's Rory McIlroy who is the drawing card now.

spot on... plus it's Rory McIlroy who is the drawing card now.

So that's how far golf has sunk.

Ask the general public and I assure you 80% have no idea who he is (I do, but I follow golf).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait a second, I was just told that for the monthly games on PS+ expire from your account after a month.

So if I had've bought PS+ the other month and downloaded BF3, I would've only been able to play it for a month?

They expire when your PS+ subscription does.

So if you downloaded BF3 and your sub ended then you can't play it until you resubscribe.

Wait a second, I was just told that for the monthly games on PS+ expire from your account after a month.

So if I had've bought PS+ the other month and downloaded BF3, I would've only been able to play it for a month?
They 'expire' in the sense that you can no longer download it if you didn't before hand.

BUT, as long as you 'purchase' the game it will always be available to be played until your subscription runs out. Every 'purchased' game will remain in your downloads list. I know for a fact that this works after trying it out with all the old Vita titles that I got for free, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, etc.

Seems JB Elizabeth st isn't doing a midnight launch... That's sorta disappointing as I pre-ordered from there.

Not much I can do, is there? No real chance of getting them to give it over to Bourke street or anything?

edit: gave them a buzz and the guy pretty much said there's nothing he can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back