PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some pricks broke into my car last night and stole my wallet, the first thing I thought was they have my eb card and might try and get my ps4 Friday lol.
All good though, cops got them and my card and ps4 is now safe.

so many car break ins lately, I know of several people in my area that have had their car broken into

it's not me I swear...

im considering getting assassins creed 4 but ive never played an ac game before, what is this similar too? i dont play many open world games (pretty much just the batman arkham trilogy)

I am or at least I was a big AC fan.

Hard to compare it to another game, from videos and reviews I'd say it's worth getting.

I just hope they don't have the checlists in this game, like they tell you everything that is going to happen in the mission when you start it, that ruined it for me.

Do you need to have played AC3 for 4?

Not really, it has a few spoilers for Desmonds story (from the end of AC3) but so far that's the only thing I've come across that's related to AC3.

well if you want to understand the story you do, as well as what happens to certain characters.

Hmm heard AC3 is shit...I enjoyed 2. I suppose I could just wiki the Desmond crap then jump into 4 :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe Fifa is only 9gb. Will definitely download that, rather than get the disc as it's a game I constantly play. Will be great to quickly swap into it.
Nba2K14 is 41.8GB, just shows how 2K is a true next gen title while EA have just gone for a cosmetic upgrade.

Xbox_one_u-turn.gif

9GB for FIFA14 wow,.. Imagine FIFA15 when it's going to be 30-40GB.

Also it's going to be very interesting to see what they do with PGA Tour Golf now that they've removed Tiger Woods from the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back