PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picking up my PS4 for around $430 or so using my staff discount and the sale on Dick Smith gift cards. DSE gift cards are on sale - $550 gift card for $500, staff discount (7.5%) means it's a $550 gift card for $462.50. When I pay for my PS4, I can use my staff discount again, taking another $41.25 off the price. Basically I pay $462.50 for a PS4 + $40 Dick Smith gift card credit.

Worth doing if you know someone with a discount card.

I'm picking up my PS4 for around $430 or so using my staff discount and the sale on Dick Smith gift cards. DSE gift cards are on sale - $550 gift card for $500, staff discount (7.5%) means it's a $550 gift card for $462.50. When I pay for my PS4, I can use my staff discount again, taking another $41.25 off the price. Basically I pay $462.50 for a PS4 + $40 Dick Smith gift card credit.

Worth doing if you know someone with a discount card.
How long is this sale going for?

Better hurry my arse there then

Only thing is if you don't already have a pre-order, the staff discount at Dick Smith might stop because they're being sold again (you can't pay any of your pre-order amount until you pick it up I think). But you can still get the gift card for $462.50 anyway, which will still work even if they get sold (just can't double up the discount).

According to the same report, launch sales of the PlayStation 4 are already 80 percent higher than the launch of the PlayStation 3. GameStop made the claims during a call with industry analysts on Thursday. Sony stated a portion of the one million PlayStation 4 units sold in the first 24 hours after launch included pre-orders, but it's not immediately clear if GameStop is arriving at the 2.3 million backorder number via actual orders or just prospective sales in general

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/11/21/gamestop-23-million-playstation-4-units-on-backorder

Glenno23 has Injustice for PS4 been quietly delayed a week in Australia? because it didnt get highlighted on my Fast Pass and EBs site has it now out Dec 4, but JB still have it Nov27. if its been delayed any news why? its been out weeks in the US and no delay in the UK or anywhere else that ive seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glenno23 has Injustice for PS4 been quietly delayed a week in Australia? because it didnt get highlighted on my Fast Pass and EBs site has it now out Dec 4, but JB still have it Nov27. if its been delayed any news why? its been out weeks in the US and no delay in the UK or anywhere else that ive seen.

Didn't even know it was delayed if it has been, so would have no idea why

There's been a few next gen titles pushed back a week or more. Lego Marvel, Skylanders, NFS Rivals etc

Didn't even know it was delayed if it has been, so would have no idea why

There's been a few next gen titles pushed back a week or more. Lego Marvel, Skylanders, NFS Rivals etc

Any news why games are getting delayed? wouldnt most stores have them by the end of the week anyway? its a poor effort if its shipping issues when all other platforms of the games are out.

Any news why games are getting delayed? wouldnt most stores have them by the end of the week anyway? its a poor effort if its shipping issues when all other platforms of the games are out.

Have no idea why. When they are delayed, we generally can put them out for sale once we receive them. It'll be interesting to see if this is the case on the above titles

How does pre-ordering online work? Do I have to pay it all up front or do I get charged when it ships? Looking to do it through Big W, I don't have a credit card and I can't do it with my debit card because I'm missing that 3 digit code thingo so I need to transfer money to my paypal. But that takes 3-5 days.

How does pre-ordering online work? Do I have to pay it all up front or do I get charged when it ships? Looking to do it through Big W, I don't have a credit card and I can't do it with my debit card because I'm missing that 3 digit code thingo so I need to transfer money to my paypal. But that takes 3-5 days.

Pay upfront. I use a prepaid credit card from Australia post, tops up instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back