Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

People rightly look at Games with Gold & Microsoft and go, "wtf is going on with Sorny?"

My backlog on my XB1 that I got only 3-4 months ago has far greater quality than anything in my backlog on the PS4.

I think GWG is shit too :p

This month for example are all games sony has had as PS+ years ago. Microsoft's average age of game to GWG I think is around 3.5 years.

Obviously both have something good every now and then, but both are just generally terrible. The one thing Xbox does have though is ALL its games are playable on their latest console thanks to their amazing BC that sony for some reason refuse to do.

I think GWG is shit too :p

This month for example are all games sony has had as PS+ years ago. Microsoft's average age of game to GWG I think is around 3.5 years.

Obviously both have something good every now and then, but both are just generally terrible. The one thing Xbox does have though is ALL its games are playable on their latest console thanks to their amazing BC that sony for some reason refuse to do.

Sony are just up themselves and forget that X-Box has outsold Playstation for 2 months in a row. I have almost converted because I think Sony has lost touch with their customers in regards to not allowing external assets for Bethesda's games (Skyrim and Fallout) because it might harm their precious servers and consoles. I mean, if a massive money corporation which has a big gamer base can build a more powerful console than Xbox but still not have the resources to rival Microsoft's protection protocols, something is wrong.

Microsoft are like 'Yea no worries go for your life' to game developers ideas to allow gamers to build some add on's in the form of mods to games. Some have gained big wraps from the game developers.. Whereas Sony are only allowing things already in the game to be modified and ruining their relationships with companies like Bethesda.. I wouldn't expect any favours from Bethesda in regards to exclusives.. in fact, I reckon there might be some polar opposites.

Sony are just up themselves and forget that X-Box has outsold Playstation for 2 months in a row. I have almost converted because I think Sony has lost touch with their customers in regards to not allowing external assets for Bethesda's games (Skyrim and Fallout) because it might harm their precious servers and consoles. I mean, if a massive money corporation which has a big gamer base can build a more powerful console than Xbox but still not have the resources to rival Microsoft's protection protocols, something is wrong.

Microsoft are like 'Yea no worries go for your life' to game developers ideas to allow gamers to build some add on's in the form of mods to games. Some have gained big wraps from the game developers.. Whereas Sony are only allowing things already in the game to be modified and ruining their relationships with companies like Bethesda.. I wouldn't expect any favours from Bethesda in regards to exclusives.. in fact, I reckon there might be some polar opposites.
Both those games can be modded on PS4, Fallout had a delay but Skyrim has been good to go since it got released on the PS4.

And being outsold for two months isn't much when they have basically outsold the XB1 for three years.

Both those games can be modded on PS4, Fallout had a delay but Skyrim has been good to go since it got released on the PS4.

And being outsold for two months isn't much when they have basically outsold the XB1 for three years.
Fanboi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't say that havent allowed mods.. I said they will only allow modifications to what is already in the game using what is there. For example, You cannot add a workbench anywhere without hassles on the PS4 (the one they have is rubbish and once you put it down it might not work) or have tattoos and modern weapons whereas on the XB1 you can.

I didn't say that havent allowed mods.. I said they will only allow modifications to what is already in the game using what is there. For example, You cannot add a workbench anywhere without hassles on the PS4 (the one they have is rubbish and once you put it down it might not work) or have tattoos and modern weapons whereas on the XB1 you can.
Does anyone care though?

I had a good look at the skyrim mods available and wasn't fussed by any.

No doubt would see the Fallout ones and feel the same.

I'm sure it's an annoyance to some but it's not really the be all and end all.

February games.

PlayStation 4

• LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Not a Hero
PlayStation 3
  • Starwhal (cross buy with PS4)
  • Anna—Extended Edition
PlayStation Vita
  • Ninja Senki DX (cross buy with PS4)
  • TorqueL (cross buy with PS4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus