Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they ever patch LBP 3's issues?

I have the disc version and played it once. Fell through the map onto a screen of nothing and quit out waiting for a patch.

It's a decent get for a freebie, pretty sure the other LBP games all hit PS+ eventually. I enjoyed LBP2 which is probably better.

I've let my PS+ sub lapse and won't resub until the dark souls 3 second DLC is released. The selection of games has been bog average
Let me PSN+ subscrpition expire in September. Waiting for the right month to rejoin, need a solid list of free games to do it though.

And/or decent games on sale that make resubscribing worth it.

I had PS+ from day one (or two or three)
Kept it for years before I got sick of the rubbish games. Let it lapse by turning off auto renew in ps4 and ps3 (must do both)
They soon started trying to win me back with bonus incentives so I took up their buy 3 month, get 4. Again turned off auto renew when it expired (again) early Feb 17.
Took them a whole 10 days to try winning be back again.
Got an email for a free month today.
So I'll be trying out UC4's newer online content soon.

I had PS+ from day one (or two or three)
Kept it for years before I got sick of the rubbish games. Let it lapse by turning off auto renew in ps4 and ps3 (must do both)
They soon started trying to win me back with bonus incentives so I took up their buy 3 month, get 4. Again turned off auto renew when it expired (again) early Feb 17.
Took them a whole 10 days to try winning be back again.
Got an email for a free month today.
So I'll be trying out UC4's newer online content soon.
Sounds like a good idea to use in the future! Thanks.

Day of the Tentacle????? Or was that last month?
Last month. Bought it at launch anyway, haha.

This month's "main" game was LBP3, which I had already (and is mediocre anyway). The three I tried last night were Not a Hero, Starwhal and some ninja platformer.

Last month. Bought it at launch anyway, haha.

This month's "main" game was LBP3, which I had already (and is mediocre anyway). The three I tried last night were Not a Hero, Starwhal and some ninja platformer.

Thats being nice. It was so bad it killed the franchise. It lacked the fun and love that MM put into the other LBP games.

Could be worse. Apparently with the Switch you get 1 free game per month, it's only an old NES or SNES game, and you only get to play it for that month and then it's gone.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's shithouse if true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sigh.

• Drawn To Death, PS4
  • Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, PS4
  • Invizimals: the Lost Kingdom, PS3
  • Alien Rage – Extended Edition, PS3
  • 10 Second Ninja, PS Vita (crossbuy with PS4)
  • Curses ‘n Chaos, PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)

If I let my subscription expire but then pick it back up at a later date, do I lose all my PS Plus games completely? Or will I be able to download them again once I've renewed later on?

Little bit over paying for something I rarely use these days.

If I let my subscription expire but then pick it back up at a later date, do I lose all my PS Plus games completely? Or will I be able to download them again once I've renewed later on?

Little bit over paying for something I rarely use these days.
You can keep them in your library and download them once you renew.

tenor.gif

Sony offering a month of PS+ to those of us who have let it lapse for $1.40.

Probably the right price considering the April offerings.

I'll just let it lapse again next month.
Offered me a 14-day free trial the other day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back