Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt we have a price increase early last year iirc?
143cd0b0d95cafc7b7fe025463d8f7cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Didnt we have a price increase early last year iirc?
143cd0b0d95cafc7b7fe025463d8f7cc.jpg

Last year US went up, I think it was 2015 when ours went up.

Hopefully the extra money goes to improving the network [LOL] or better monthly games, the last 3 months have been an improvement.

Last year US went up, I think it was 2015 when ours went up.

Hopefully the extra money goes to improving the network [LOL] or better monthly games, the last 3 months have been an improvement.
The monthly games would be the main one for me, I'm not to happy with the price rise and I'll be hoping they keep up the recent months trend for games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People on facebook using the whole "its only $10 extra a year, if that's breaking the budget you have bigger problems" to justify it.

Why stop there? seems there's a market to exploit further.

Sony could change it to $30 a month "hey it's only $1 a day and you get a free day on the 31 day months"

Dirty ****ing campaigners. Better add some better quality games to justify this. **** is he vita games off and start giving psvr games or alternate between vita and psvr or something. The day it returns to the quality it was in the ps3 days will be great.

Dirty ******* campaigners. Better add some better quality games to justify this. **** is he vita games off and start giving psvr games or alternate between vita and psvr or something. The day it returns to the quality it was in the ps3 days will be great.

The past few months have been pretty decent.

I'd settle for getting decent speeds comparable to every single other ******* device in my house.... It's just a terrible service that they shouldn't even charge for.

Then wait for a PS5. because the reason the PS4 has slow wifi speeds is because of the WiFi receiver is a slow one.

• More big titles, indies are fine but no more random shitty mobile tier indies. This gen started so well with free indies, now it's trash.
  • Piss off the PS3 and PS Vita games, those are dead. People using either of those as their main PS+ system surely wouldn't be high enough to justify it.
  • Add a PSVR game each month. Best shot to convince people to drop $559 on it.
  • Fix the download server speeds. Steam and Live destroy PSN in that regard.
  • Give the option to change PSN names.
  • Invest in PS1 software emulation for the PS4.
Seeing our money being invested into improving the service would soften the blow.

• Piss off the PS3 and PS Vita games, those are dead. People using either of those as their main PS+ system surely wouldn't be high enough to justify it.

No, it's the only place I get Vita games these days.

The past few months have been pretty decent.
They were, I can't deny that even if the games weren't really for me. It's gotta continue though so they can justify this cost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back