Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

They were, I can't deny that even if the games weren't really for me. It's gotta continue though so they can justify this cost.
They are starting to do more AAA games, i think in the next few months they will have Knack or Wolfenstein and Far Cry since all of them have new games coming out.

I want them to put TLoU on PS+ so the MP modes will have a bigger community again.

Well I used to get it taken out monthly until I paid for a year when it was on special, so why don't you tell me?

It was sarcasm sir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I used to get it taken out monthly until I paid for a year when it was on special, so why don't you tell me?
Was this the sale about 2 months ago when it was 12 months for $48, I thought that was a very good deal.

I don't recall having any issues with the game on the base PS4 other than the fact it took over 24 hours to do the actual install off the ****ing disc. I think I got the game after some huge patch though.

I don't recall having any issues with the game on the base PS4 other than the fact it took over 24 hours to do the actual install off the ******* disc. I think I got the game after some huge patch though.

There were huge framerate issues. I think in big explosions it went down to like 15fps on base. Pro improves it but dont think its a stable 30 in the more crazy moments.

Sounds like boost mode hasn't improved that game as much as others then. About 6 months after launch a major patch came out that significantly improved the frame rate and loading times as it was originally very poorly optimised and they also ended up having to downgrade some textures. I hardly noticed the frame rate dropping below 30 after the patch on the OG PS4 unless there was total chaos on the screen and the loading times became tolerable to grind out all the challenges (one of the wingsuit ones can eat a dick) compared to when I first attempted at launch.

Sounds like boost mode hasn't improved that game as much as others then. About 6 months after launch a major patch came out that significantly improved the frame rate and loading times as it was originally very poorly optimised and they also ended up having to downgrade some textures. I hardly noticed the frame rate dropping below 30 after the patch on the OG PS4 unless there was total chaos on the screen and the loading times became tolerable to grind out all the challenges (one of the wingsuit ones can eat a dick) compared to when I first attempted at launch.

Boost mode is a good step up for the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back