Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the third or fourth month in a sport with a sports title (including extra games)? MLB The Show can’t keep getting overlooked forever. :(

I don't have an EA sub anymore but if I were to guess it's another game included in that. It's mostly why I gave up the EA sub because the games kept coming to Plus which devalued the Plus sub even further. I assume doubling up on the sub games means less royalty loss to Sony.

its impossible to play online with no dedicated servers, best you can hope for is 50 ping.

offline gameplay is not too bad in it though
I don't usually play these types of sports games online anyway so that's no biggie.

Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

(I'm not sure what I actually want/expect, I'll just keep doing it until there is one day something I want to play)

Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

(I'm not sure what I actually want/expect, I'll just keep doing it until there is one day something I want to play)

My Plus expired at the beginning of the month. Waiting for a massive sale lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next Plus discount will probably be black friday week I reckon

Now that they’ve started adding some decent classics like Sly Cooper last month and they’ll do the same monthly, there is an incentive now to buy the deluxe sub. Just when I was thinking of downgrading to extra lol.

I tried Remnant 2. I was into it early. Then enemies in areas kept respawning that I had cleared out. Then the game wouldn't tell me where to go. So I spent 2 hours re-treading the same areas and killing the same shit over and over again.

Will happily delete and never play again.

What'd you think?
only played for a couple of hours. Seemed pretty good

Problem is I'm back again hooked on Fallout 4 & Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back