PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Good day for PSVR2 owners today.

Breachers, a 5v5 R6 clone was announced for PSVR2 coming November. Highly rated game already on other headsets.

and

These guys took a huge step forward and are claiming to have VR mode working in Windows. Getting closer and closer to that expanded game library.

So what's the current landscape like for this? Does it seem to be getting genuine support from Sony?

Really need the big players to invest in the tech, the Quest 3 from all reports is pretty incredible but VR sales not trending in the right direction.

I just got the VR2 as an anniversary/fathers day present.

What are our recommendations? Say a couple of shooters i must play?

Drums Rock is a blast, can get lost for ages there.
Walking Dead seems to make my stomach really nauseous, may take some sensory adjustment.

I was surprised at the lack of games available.

Walking Dead seems to make my stomach really nauseous, may take some sensory adjustment.

I haven't tried shooters. GT7 is a blast. I liked Red Matter 2. There's a few free games floating about on PS+ Extras if you have it. Walkabout golf, kayak and others. Beatsaber is also good if you haven't played

I haven't tried shooters. GT7 is a blast. I liked Red Matter 2. There's a few free games floating about on PS+ Extras if you have it. Walkabout golf, kayak and others. Beatsaber is also good if you haven't played
Thanks, have downloaded a couple of the freebies, will check them out.
I saw a trailer for Arizona Sunshine 2 and it looked bonkers. Might have to check that out depending on price, and if TWD keeps making me feel nauseous.

Check out Superhot for a different kind of shooter and the wingsuit/skydiving one... always forget what it's called

Edit: Rush VR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pavlov. been a while since I played so not sure of the player base now but it was great fun.

Synapse and Crossfire Sierra Squad are both decent shooters with single player campaigns.

Check out Superhot for a different kind of shooter and the wingsuit/skydiving one... always forget what it's called

Edit: Rush VR
Unfortunately Super Hot didnt get a psvr2 port. could possibly played it on PC using the adapter though

Last edited:
Well that's a bit shit. Was one of the best games on there.
Agreed. Easily a top 3 VR game for me. Sonys lack of support for the device (again) probably isn't helping matters. The fact you still can't buy spare controllers separately from the headset is a bit puzzling.

Agreed. Easily a top 3 VR game for me. Sonys lack of support for the device (again) probably isn't helping matters. The fact you still can't buy spare controllers separately from the headset is a bit puzzling.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point - I reckon there's a market to be tapped into, but they've got to show some real intent on actually supporting the damn thing. They obviously chucked a tonne of investment into its development, it's bizarre how seemingly little they've put back into making it a viable platform. Has it had a single system selling IP outside of the GT7 integration and the Horizon game?

I was predictably right in raising these concerns.

Remove this Banner Ad

PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back