PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

This happened to me. I probably could have used Quiv's advice at the time and trained myself to get used to it. I was trying to play Farpoint on the first PSVR and after about 25 minutes I broke out into a sweat then got real sick and had to lie down for a few hours. It really put me off VR and have been too afraid to give it a go ever since. This is as somebody who isn't usually susceptible to things like motion sickness yet unfortunately VR knocked me around pretty badly.
Yep, had the exact same experience a few times now. Will give Quiv's advice a go and just do it in short spurts.

But i can play drums rock for hours lol.

How does it handle the bass drum? Do the charts try to replicate real drumming or is it more a facsimile?

Recently got the new Riffmaster and have gotten back into rhythm games in a big way, even hooked up a midi kit too for some drumming - would be awesome to incorporate the real kit with VR so I can finally play in front of 50k 😅

How does it handle the bass drum? Do the charts try to replicate real drumming or is it more a facsimile?

Recently got the new Riffmaster and have gotten back into rhythm games in a big way, even hooked up a midi kit too for some drumming - would be awesome to incorporate the real kit with VR so I can finally play in front of 50k 😅
It doesn't handle it. Just has the 5 drums to hit in front of you. It's not as fine tuned as something like the more extreme difficulties of guitar hero but it's close enough to be able to drum along to the beat rather than hyper focusing on hitting the notes at the "right time" according to the game. If that makes sense...

Remove this Banner Ad

PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back