Scandal Please don't let this be Collingwood again - AFL investigating nudes

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not saying sharing these images is in any way acceptable.

However, I'd like to know how these photos came to be taken and uploaded. Are they Snapchats? You're a famous or semi-famous man with the rig of an elite athlete. A photo is taken of you in the nude. You'd expect there is some material risk of the photo being shared, especially in this day and age.

However, I'd like to know how these photos came to be taken and uploaded. Are they Snapchats? You're a famous or semi-famous man with the rig of an elite athlete. A photo is taken of you in the nude. You'd expect there is some material risk of the photo being shared, especially in this day and age.
If players sent and shared their images on social media, then this is the way Jono Patton lost his career. Just sayin'.

How quickly the media and everyone else moved on from the Chad Warner leaked photos was, in some ways, quite respectable.

Respectable yes, but nudes aside, do wonder how often any other stories that might crop up that quickly get buried.
Non alcoholic recreational pursuits are first things to mind, but I imagine there’s others.

I think they’re from DMs. No amount of social media awareness training cures stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m really confused as to how all these players ended up with nudes on the same drive?

Perhaps I’m a touch naive.
Either someone who was catfishing AFL players or a network of people sharing access.

Won’t be long before a player is forced to come out of the closet because of leaked photos/videos.
Like that male UFC fighter who’s video/photos was leaked a while ago!
Have thought this. How awful would that be, you’d wanna be ridiculously careful cause that’d be about the worst way to be outed.

If players sent and shared their images on social media, then this is the way Jono Patton lost his career. Just sayin'.
I've seen those screenshots and... it was worse than just sending nudes in his case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Please don't let this be Collingwood again - AFL investigating nudes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back