Plough met with Cousins today! - SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

hottie-pullups.jpg

I'm not even a Richmond fan and I hope you guys pick up Cuz! not only will I be glad to see Cuz running around again... It will be good to see Richmond's supporters having something to look forward to!

This is Wallace's chance to make his first good decision at Richmond.
Cousins will give the Tigers real class and glamour as opposed to a tired old media tart, himself, and a narcissistic phony, Brown.
Cousins and Richo, now that's a show worth seeing.
Do it Tigers and no one will want to miss a Tigers game.

This is Wallace's chance to make his first good decision at Richmond.
Cousins will give the Tigers real class and glamour as opposed to a tired old media tart, himself, and a narcissistic phony, Brown.
Cousins and Richo, now that's a show worth seeing.
Do it Tigers and no one will want to miss a Tigers game.

Seriously, you guys need to move on from Nathan Brown.

heard a report that suggests we will pick him up with our first pick in the PSD if the Polak thing falls through. ;)

Interesting, there has been rumors that we have already promised our first PSD pick (possibley our only) to a young player, it was reported on SEN that is David Gourdis, though i beleive it will go to Kade Klemke, he has been linked with richmond

Though i hope you are right CR because richmond dont have the best track record of PSD picks, and getting cousins could erase that.

Marsh, Knobel, kingsley

matt white the only one who has been any good

do you have a source?

Sounds like the straight to hell formula

Half your age + 7 is the minimum age you should date any younger you go stright to hell

Ie. Your age 22 her age 18+

Good rough guide

:)

Ah I love that rule

0.5 x (your age) + 7

So if you're 100, you can go for a 57 year old +

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, there has been rumors that we have already promised our first PSD pick (possibley our only) to a young player, it was reported on SEN that is David Gourdis, though i beleive it will go to Kade Klemke, he has been linked with richmond

Though i hope you are right CR because richmond dont have the best track record of PSD picks, and getting cousins could erase that.

Marsh, Knobel, kingsley

matt white the only one who has been any good

do you have a source?

SEN this morning dude, thats all i am going on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Plough met with Cousins today! - SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back