3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Luckily today I got the last pokemon that I needed from mirage island. I was worried I'd need to keep playing ORAS

Just opened up my Pokemon omega Ruby for the first time in awhile and wow the difference to Sun and Moon is very noticeable. Just makes me appreciate Sun and Moon even more.

Was also wondering as I was converting my Pokemon Yellow Pokemon to the bank, when would they release Gold, Silver and Crystal for virtual console. Just imagine if they announced that for the Switch. I'm really excited aswell if Pokemon Stars becomes a real thing, playing through Alola on a home console would be something else

Ok so I've played around with the new Pokemon Bank and there's a few things I'm not keen on.

If I transfer a Pokemon from ORAS into Pokemon bank and then I transfer it back into Pokemon Bank it won't let me send it back to ORAS. Once it has been in your Sun/Moon box it can't be transferred to any other game. Kind of sucks that I have 721 Pokemon that I would love to transfer between the games but I know once they go to Sun/Moon they can't go anywhere else.

I want to complete the Sun/Moon Pokedex and still be able to complete the ORAS pokedex if I decide to start a new game because I reckon it's much easier shiny hunting in the previous games.

Ok so I've played around with the new Pokemon Bank and there's a few things I'm not keen on.

If I transfer a Pokemon from ORAS into Pokemon bank and then I transfer it back into Pokemon Bank it won't let me send it back to ORAS. Once it has been in your Sun/Moon box it can't be transferred to any other game. Kind of sucks that I have 721 Pokemon that I would love to transfer between the games but I know once they go to Sun/Moon they can't go anywhere else.

I want to complete the Sun/Moon Pokedex and still be able to complete the ORAS pokedex if I decide to start a new game because I reckon it's much easier shiny hunting in the previous games.
Yeah the one way transfers and inability to move items are the big ones.

1. Serebii Update: As of December 31st 2016, Pokémon Sun & Moon have sold 14.69 million units
    Serebii Update: As of December 31st 2016, Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire have sold 13.68 million units
    Serebii Update: As of December 31st 2016, Pokémon X & Y have sold 16.06 million units

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has popped up rather unnoticed.

"Snag a Bottle Cap at EB Games!

Between February 13 and March 5, you can stop by a participating EB Games store to get a code for a silver Bottle Cap in your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game.

Use the Bottle Cap in the Hyper Training feature to boost the individual strength of one of your Pokémon’s stats to the max.

Once you use it, your Pokémon will be even better prepared for tough battles ahead. Don’t forget that Pokémon must be Lv. 100 before they can participate in Hyper Training!"

http://www.nintendo.com.au/hyper-tr...e-cap-code-from-participating-eb-games-stores

I just went through my collection, Ive got every single game except for heart gold, crystal, pearl, diamond, white and black 2. I need to complete it or I'll regret it.
I'm missing Crystal because my little brother got it instead of me when we were kids and pearl because I stupidly traded it in years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back