3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone explain the whole EV/IV stuff?
I've looked at some videos and I do understand some parts, but say I want to build Kartana to have high atk and speed, does this mean I'll need to use a specific berry or berries to put down a stat I don't view as important for his build? I haven't used him yet so I dunno if that means I need to use berries or not. In comparison, if I used Golisopod who was in my main squad all main quest (as in not a brand new captured Pokemon), I'd need to reset the values through a berry/berries.

The videos I've watched don't really explain this sort of stuff, it's more what items you need to get the training done as quickly as possible. Apologies for the explanation, as you can tell I'm a bit confused.

Edit: Yeah, I think I was thinking of something different.

Last edited:
Babysitting my younger sisters and they just picked Indigo League on Netflix to watch.

I've never been so proud

When I babysit my nephew he asks t either look at m Pokémon or Pokémon go, or to play my DS. Let him catch low level mon in Sun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, Ive not felt the urge to replay Sun and Moon...I played X and Y through a few times, Ruby and Sapphire once or twice...Ive actually gone back to Pokemon Heart Gold for an actual challenge. No Exp Share EZ Mode and the Elite four are actually ELITE when you get to them. They hand you your ass straight up if you dont grind before hand.

Honestly, Ive not felt the urge to replay Sun and Moon...I played X and Y through a few times, Ruby and Sapphire once or twice...Ive actually gone back to Pokemon Heart Gold for an actual challenge. No Exp Share EZ Mode and the Elite four are actually ELITE when you get to them. They hand you your ass straight up if you dont grind before hand.
I played it 4 times within a couple of months so decided to take a break I was about to start another game then Ultra was announced so I've decided to wait until the come out so Alola feels fresher. Alola is still my favourite region imo it's fantastic

I played it 4 times within a couple of months so decided to take a break I was about to start another game then Ultra was announced so I've decided to wait until the come out so Alola feels fresher. Alola is still my favourite region imo it's fantastic

I didnt mind the region itself but it just felt...disjointed? The Map seemed really all over the place and finding stuff to go to was frustrating for me at least. Maybe Im getting to old or maybe Im just a purist. X and Y had a good map system, all laid out fine, but just the radical change...I dont know, was odd for me.

I didnt mind the region itself but it just felt...disjointed? The Map seemed really all over the place and finding stuff to go to was frustrating for me at least. Maybe Im getting to old or maybe Im just a purist. X and Y had a good map system, all laid out fine, but just the radical change...I dont know, was odd for me.
I didn't have any of those issues myself but yeah each to their own. My reasons for disliking stuff would differ heaps from others. Gen 5 is the one I struggle to get into

I still haven't even finished lol I got really bored of it.

I got the Elite Four done, caught the Ultra Beasts and the Prism thingy, the Ultra Beasts were TOO strong really. Even for their draw backs in defense, they did stupid damage.

I didn't have any of those issues myself but yeah each to their own. My reasons for disliking stuff would differ heaps from others. Gen 5 is the one I struggle to get into
They're the first I've loved since rse.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back