Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my god, I might have to opt out of the tourney, my 3DS top screen has recently (an hour ago) become 'washed out' (insanely high contrast)

I'm probably going to have to send it in for repairs :(

Thank you. There's people posting in this thread who still haven't added me. You know who you are!
I'll add you when I get back on my 3DS; either later tonight or tomorrow. :thumbsu:

It's so tedious.

Can only transfer one box at a time and they have to be in box one so I'm back and forth between games.
Try having your Pokemon back on Platinum - use DSi/3DS to transfer them over to B2 one by one, then use PokeBank. Gave up for tonight, too much work. :p

Plus I can't remember which ones are hacks. :oops:

I"ll play in anything but a random number generator is just stupid to me.

Sucks for the guy who gets six first evolution pokemon, takes the skil completley out, winner will be the person with the best team

A draft style will mean completely different teams but still competitive, but thats just my two cents.

The NPC is really cool

I vote
1. DRAFT

as back up NPC
I dunno, JCP would still beat a lot of us with shit teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you tried to get stuff through? If so what happened when one got knocked back? I read you possibly get banned.
Yep, I have. Figured it's not an issue since after bringing Pokemon across I have no use for Bank. If I get banned, so be it. Was worth a try.

When you go into Transporter it says something like, "There is a problem with one of the Pokemon. This Pokemon cannot be transported." It says it removed the Pokemon from the box, but when you go back into the game it's still there. In short: nothing happens, you just can't transport it.

I got a few hacks across though so it's not a flawless system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back