Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

I've given up on trying to breed a 6IV Bagon, 5IV is fine

So Bagons for sale!!!

What I would desire
As high IV's as you would like to give me, help each other out, the higher the better, male better too
(Pre-Evolutions fine)

Chansey
Tyranitar
Ferrothorn
Gengar
Pinsir
Tentacruel
Skarmory
Togekiss
Metagross
Breloom
Shedinja
Froakie
Ditto's with high IV's

So take your pick

View attachment 35792

how about a 31 HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPE Adamant Male Pinsir w/ quick attack for 10.2?

also, just started breeding ferroseed, so i have a few with 31SPD/0SPE if you want one.

how about a 31 HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPE Adamant Male Pinsir w/ quick attack for 10.2?

also, just started breeding ferroseed, so i have a few with 31SPD/0SPE if you want one.
Done deal for that pinsir
I'll trade you when I get home

Do you want me to rename 10.2 to anything before I trade it?

I've got the following with good natures and 3-5 perfect stats that I can spare for other goodmons.

Rotom
Eevee
Larvitar
Noibat
Gligar
Marill
Kangaskhan
Charmander

Ugh I really can't get into IV breeding.
Anyone wanna give me a 5 IV ditto or something?

You can just wonder trade.

I've been wonder traded like 4, 5IV pokemon, granted I've literally wonder traded maybe 300 times.

And you don't need a ditto in all cases, they are there useful in their convenience. You can breed 2 pokemon together, even if they're not the same pokemon.

You can just wonder trade.

I've been wonder traded like 4, 5IV pokemon, granted I've literally wonder traded maybe 300 times.

And you don't need a ditto in all cases, they are there useful in their convenience. You can breed 2 pokemon together, even if they're not the same pokemon.

I know all that I just can't see myself doing it without the convenience of a good ditto :p

5iv dittos are very hard to find as you cant breed a ditto, two perfect ivs are guaranteed from the safari, you might get lucky and get a third

You don't really need them though

Male and Female of pokemon (x)
And let the incest begin

Its easiest if you can catch them on the friend safari so you can get more perfect iv's into the gene pool and destiny knot/ power item away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trying to find a dragon scale, been in friend safari for 90 minutes and nothing, yet have found 2 shiny dragonairs.
The shiny chances are rediculous in this game

But not complaining

I traded that Shinu gabite which I had no interest in for
A flawless 5iv multiscale adamant dratini
and a
Flawless 5iv adamant honedge

-Decided to buy this after crushing red and blue as a kid.

Thought to myself "I wonder if there is a small thread on it on BF"

Holy mother of god.

My friend code is 1005-9985-4622

Got it last friday, on the last badge, game seems easier compared to the old ones, end game content looks huge though with all the breeding, can't wait to get stuck in.

-Decided to buy this after crushing red and blue as a kid.

Thought to myself "I wonder if there is a small thread on it on BF"

Holy mother of god.

My friend code is 1005-9985-4622

Got it last friday, on the last badge, game seems easier compared to the old ones, end game content looks huge though with all the breeding, can't wait to get stuck in.
Added, add my fc back - its in the op

Just hatched two 6 flawless IV Fletchlings. Both have Big Pecks even though both their parents have Gale Wings. Why must life be so hard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back