Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got instacheck working. For anyone else that uses it, my shiny value is 3881.

Also does anyone have a ferroseed with a 0 speed IV. Pretty over trying to get one through chance.

i have a male with 31 HP/ATK/DEF 0 SPEED w/ spikes, stealth rock and leech seed, if you want it.

25gc47q.jpg

Trying to find a balanced team and I'm beginning to struggle to find a place for a special attacker.

Do you think I can run a mainly physical build with maybe only a Gardevoir WoW'er and a Rotom-W for special attacks.

I've got way too many pokemom I want to fit in

Dragonite, Mega-Mawile, Mega-Lucario, Mega-Pinsir, Mega-Kangaskhan

Do I go TTar, Skarmory, Scoliopede for set up?
If I go TTar I have to pair it with an excadrill, another physical attacker

I have to fit Aegislash in there somewhere, he's too good not too.

Then support, Gardevoir will-o-wisp, Rotom-W, Chansey to wall (just discovered you cna breed it seismic toss now)

This is too hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is keen for another tournament, just before or just after Christmas I reckon

This tournament should DEFINITELY include mega-evo's as it is the quintessential mechanic of this gen

Legendaries Zygarde, Xerneas, Yvetal and MewTwo should still be excluded

When does pokebank come out?
I think if possible we should try and gave a pre-pokebank tournament and then another one post pokebank

Who is keen for another tournament, just before or just after Christmas I reckon

This tournament should DEFINITELY include mega-evo's as it is the quintessential mechanic of this gen

Legendaries Zygarde, Xerneas, Yvetal and MewTwo should still be excluded

When does pokebank come out?
I think if possible we should try and gave a pre-pokebank tournament and then another one post pokebank
People are having enough trouble completing their battles from the current tournament. ;)

Don't think pre-Christmas is an option, to be honest. Everyone gets busy over the next couple of weeks, it takes at least a week for setting up and getting names, takes a few weeks to run and the current one isn't even finished yet.

Good call Danx10. You're doing a good job :thumbsu:
Stop trying to kiss ass your way into a higher seed. ;)

In all seriousness though, if someone else wants to try and run a pre-Christmas tournament then go for it, it doesn't need to be me. I just don't think it'll work.

People are having enough trouble completing their battles from the current tournament. ;)

Don't think pre-Christmas is an option, to be honest. Everyone gets busy over the next couple of weeks, it takes at least a week for setting up and getting names, takes a few weeks to run and the current one isn't even finished yet.
I'm fine to bow to your judgement danx10
Might have to crank out my black 2 and see what pokemon I have on there, getting ready for that there pokebaaaaaank

Remove this Banner Ad

Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back