Poker Premiers 2009 - Link to new venue inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Poker Premiers 2009

A pre-announcement announcement:

Your new venue is Dirty Stack Poker (lovely name that).

Your first tournament of the year is this Wednesday, 29th April at 8PM.

This tournament is a freeroll with $100 in prize money and I think there will be seats to a special tournament at the end of next month.

When you join Dirty Stack you get:

* 100% Bonus up to $500 on your first deposit.

* The Never-Ending-Bonus - Every time you play raked hands and tourneys you receive points which are cashed out into your account automatically = free money for playing.

Normally you'd sign up at DSP and start at the lowest level in their VIP club. However, we have secured a special deal for Poker Premiers (and indeed anyone referred by BigFooty).

With the BigFooty deal you go into the VIP club at the top level - no need to grind away moving up levels.

So from day one you are earning points at the top rate. Your points are automatically cashed into your account at $5 per 600 points. You're getting about 30% of rake back at that rate.

If you already have a PokerPremiers.com account, join Dirty Stack Poker and I'll post a link to where you can edit in your DSP name to match your DSP account up with your PP League account.

The system still has a "Hansapoker Username:" field - don't put your DSP name in that field.

As long as you signed up via the Poker Premiers link you should get the special deal.

The programmers didn't put in a Dirty Stack Poker Username field so you'll need to fill that in when the profile page is updated - I'll send an email out this evening.

Do I need the special Poker Premiers spy glasses to read my email, or will the words appear if I concentrate hard enough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who can't even get the Dirty Stack link to work?

I even went to the website directly and then clicked 'download now' and even that doesn't work.
Was just about to post myself.
The link on poker premiers wont open a page.
We are supposed to use this link to get the VIP level??
What should we do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poker Premiers 2009 - Link to new venue inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back