Poker Premiers Event 14, 15 and Grand Final - The fun never stops!

Remove this Banner Ad

The names might change but these are simple pay events with no league scoring. Anyone can show up and play any or all of these tournaments.

Event 14: Wednesday 10th September. $5 (+ 50c fee which adds to your Rake Race points) - $50 guaranteed prize pool.

Event 15: Wednesday 17th September. $5 (+ 50c fee which adds to your Rake Race points) - $50 guaranteed prize pool.

Grand Final:
Wednesday 24th September. $10 (+ $1 fee which adds to your Rake Race points) - $100 guaranteed prize pool.

Grand Final winner will get an extra prize in the form of some cheap tat with their club logo on it.

No satellites, just pay n play. Standard prize schedule.

Password as normal - will email to the list today. To get on the list go here:

http://www.pokerpremiers.com/eng/my_account/register

No foreigners allowed.

Are you man/woman enough for this???

For those who came in late...

To play in the Poker Premiers league you need to do four things:

1) Download the software, install it and get your free Hansa Poker account. (If you haven't already done so in the past.)

Turn off any anti-virus or download assistant software before downloading and installing.

2) Register at PokerPremiers.com. (If you haven't already done so in the past.)

When registering at Poker Premiers, make sure you enter your Hansa Poker Screen Name EXACTLY as you entered it when you opened your Hansa Poker account. Don't use your account number, use your Screen Name. Remember also the "Registering at PokerPremiers.com" is the SAME THING as "registering for the league".

3) Log in to Hansa Poker (the software you installed at instruction 1 above, not the website you joined at instruction 2 above) and register for "PokerPremiers.com" events in Scheduled -> All Scheduled.

4) Show up and play!

I like these comps, I don't get donkeyed out as much, so I will deposit strictly for this and maybe play a bit for the rake chase.

Trav is just going through the poker cycle.

He'll soon stop playing for some months, start watching it on tv again, start playing again, the anger from losing hands will subside. There are a few more stages, but basically he will learn Poker is best when played with odds and not emotions.

Exactly, I might only play these events and maybe a bit of cash play but at the moment I am over the shit hands people play with on the net, and more so how many times they hit when I have a good hand.

And yes I do actually have a bit of cash left in my Hansa account, I must not of lost everything that night I had a bitch about those hands haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Chief, ever thought about having 5minute blinds for the buy-ins? just so things are quicker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poker Premiers Event 14, 15 and Grand Final - The fun never stops!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back