Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

What is wrong with the Paris organizers.

Olympic Village ditches woke approach after huge outcry​

©EPA / Shutterstock / Xinhua/ShutterstockOlympic Games organizers have wilted to pressure from athletes and ordered more than 700kg of eggs and a tonne of extra meat to replace fake meat meals and non-dairy options. Athletes and teams have been left far from impressed by the food on offer as the Olympic village, just one of a number complaints including a lack of air conditioning, uncomfortable cardboard beds, lengthy walks to the cafeteria and overcrowded buses which do not run on time.

1722400517392.png

' I am pro Palestine so I refuse to serve you '...he asks, is that an Officeworks position and she says yes we have the right to deny jobs...deny him because he is a Jew? which no doubt is a complete lie.

Should be instant dismissal for that piece of sh1t and the man being refused service should be suing officeworks for loss of amenity

What sort of people feel compelled to force a woman to have to fight a man..AT THE OLYMPICS no less. This poor woman spent 4 years to get to the Olympics an boxing training is bloody hard only to have it shredded by the organisers pairing her up against a man. She should take legal action against the organisers for that imo as she will never get her 4 years of blood sweat and tears back. Political correct insanity to pander to a tiny minority at the expense of women.

What sort of people feel compelled to force a woman to have to fight a man..AT THE OLYMPICS no less. This poor woman spent 4 years to get to the Olympics an boxing training is bloody hard only to have it shredded by the organisers pairing her up against a man. She should take legal action against the organisers for that imo as she will never get her 4 years of blood sweat and tears back. Political correct insanity to pander to a tiny minority at the expense of women.

She should have known it was a dude when it only lasted 46 seconds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. What an insane story, even by his standards.

"RFK Jr confesses to leaving a dead bear cub in Central Park. Why? He said he did not have time to skin and eat it."

I miss the days when Slippery Pete was hanging on RFK Jr’s every word as gospel during the pandemic. 😂

1722919154289.png
1722919123450.png

Sad Baby GIF

😂 😂

Haha. What an insane story, even by his standards.

"RFK Jr confesses to leaving a dead bear cub in Central Park. Why? He said he did not have time to skin and eat it."

I miss the days when Slippery Pete was hanging on RFK Jr’s every word as gospel during the pandemic. 😂

View attachment 2071429
View attachment 2071428

Someone said on radio the other day and i thought about it and its true - Who would have thought back in 1980 that Rosanne Barr would end up better looking than Madonna

1723017829098.png 1723017924274.png
1723018006147.png 1723018089233.png

A few BF posters may have these nicknames.
My son in law is called WOFTAS at his footy club
(Waste Of Fu**kin' Time and Space) He actually is a top country ruckman but funny nickname.

1723094062122.png

Last edited:
Anyone been to Amsterdam. Push biker riders are worse and on footpaths.

The guy that didn't give way to a pedestrian crossing was in the wrong imo. The scooter rider could have been hurt and was rightly pissed off as even though he weas right at the end of the light sequence, it was still amber when he was crossing. Its like a car going through an intersection when the light turns amber and the as the car is going through, it turns red and the car has not yet exited the intersection

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back