Opinion Politics (warning, may contain political views you disagree with)

Remove this Banner Ad

Show where the link was drawn to support of Hamas.

Am I correct in understanding that there is no direct quote, it is all reading between the lines, but you are claiming it as fact?
You keep implying that muslims support Hamas and have made dozens of comments along that line. Ive kept on patiently saying actually overwhelmingly muslim migrants in oz in particular reject muslim extremism. If you don't see what I'm saying is true Im fine with that but Ive already pointed it out a ton of times so It's time for me to move on from the oonversation. Feel free to disagree but don't expect a response.

What Im referencing is how you constantly make out muslim extremism and muslim religion are the same thing. One example (that stands out) is how you view Alal jazeera. A network that's been banned by muslim extremist governments. Eg like in Egypt where it was banned due its support of a journalist that was imprisoned due to reporting on an attack by muslim extremists.

Like I said. Feel free to disagree and I do agree with you on many things football.

Last edited:
You keep implying that muslims support Hamas and have made dozens of comments along that line. Ive kept on patiently saying actually overwhelmingly muslim migrants in oz in particular reject muslim extremism. If you don't see what I'm saying is true Im fine with that but Ive already pointed it out a ton of times so It's time for me to move on from the oonversation. Feel free to disagree but don't expect a response.

What Im referencing is how you constantly make out muslim extremism and muslim religion are the same thing. One example (that stands out) is how you view Alal jazeera which is a network that's been banned by muslim extremist governments. Eg like in Egypt where it was banned due its support of a journalist that was imprisoned due to reporting on an attack by muslim extremists.

Like I said. Feel free to disagree and I do agree with you on many things football.

Once again you are proven to be correct over poshman and co

I think we can move on and enjoy the football

What Im referencing is how you constantly make out muslim extremism and muslim religion are the same thing. One example (that stands out) is how you view Alal jazeera. A network that's been banned by muslim extremist governments. Eg like in Egypt where it was banned due its support of a journalist that was imprisoned due to reporting on an attack by muslim extremists.

Show me where I have said Muslims support Hamas. I have said the latest polls showed people in Gaza did. There is a massive difference which I hope you can see.

In that post I also asked for polls or info that showed otherwise and none have been forthcoming.

You should correct your post as it is rubbish.

Once again you are proven to be wrong. We have moved on and so should you.

If you can provide anything of substance I will look forward to it. In the meantime I will mention each time you make a personal attack as the thread goes well until you make them.

If you have moved on, then stop replying.

Reading between the lines again? Such a factual take.

Show me where I have said Muslims support Hamas. I have said the latest polls showed people in Gaza did. There is a massive difference which I hope you can see.

In that post I also asked for polls or info that showed otherwise and none have been forthcoming.

You should correct your post as it is rubbish.
Ive pointed out when you've contacted yourself and even given you a specific example of how you view everything muslim as muslim extremism but keep making the same absurd point. You can not care if I ignore you thats fine but Ive already given tons of examples so I'm not going to keep going round in circles. You think you don't stereotype muslims and I disagree.

Ive pointed out when you've contacted yourself and even given you a specific example of how you view everything muslim as muslim extremism but keep making the same absurd point. You can not care if I ignore you thats fine but Ive already given tons of examples so I'm not going to keep going round in circles. You think you don't stereotype muslims and I disagree.

I know I don't stereotype Muslims because I haven't. You can't show me a post of mine that says so either, which means your accusation is poor form.

I do not view everything Muslim as Muslim extremism. I have two Muslim business partners. Aside from that your language betrays your thought process. Do you know how hard it would be to view 'everything Muslim' as 'Muslim extremism'. No individual is consistent enough to achieve that absurd claim. Like a stressed parent saying my child is 'always naughty'. Impossible, if so they would have the most remarkable child in the history of the world.

Right out of the Trump political manual, some comments here.
Claiming victory regardless of results.

When words like "proven" and "fact" come to mean... well, pretty much whatever they claim they mean.

If you can provide anything of substance I will look forward to it. In the meantime I will mention each time you make a personal attack as the thread goes well until you make them.

If you have moved on, then stop replying.

Baffling from the progressive, inclusive left.
If you're quoting me I'm not even remotely aligned with the left or right,. You have no argument in debate so you deflect and never actually debate a point raised. Ive called out the same level of hypocrisy from those aligned on the left like Bico. Do better.

If you're quoting me I'm not even remotely aligned with the left or right,. You have no argument in debate so you deflect and never actually debate a point raised. Ive called out the same level of hypocrisy from those aligned on the left like Bico. Do better.
I wasn't quoting you.
Do better. Going to school and learning to read would be a good start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I don't stereotype Muslims because I haven't. You can't show me a post of mine that says so either, which means your accusation is poor form.

I do not view everything Muslim as Muslim extremism. I have two Muslim business partners. Aside from that your language betrays your thought process. Do you know how hard it would be to view 'everything Muslim' as 'Muslim extremism'. No individual is consistent enough to achieve that absurd claim. Like a stressed parent saying my child is 'always naughty'. Impossible, if so they would have the most remarkable child in the history of the world.
Ok. Good luck in the real world.

I am very curious to see what comes of a political group seeking to mobilise a particular religious group specifically against the ALP in seats in which that specific religious group are over represented.

Not because I think a caucus of Muslim interests in Parliament will be a problem, but because minorities that are supposed to vote progressive who do not tend to get savagely treated by their own party when they don't fall into line and side with them on what they want.
I was reading something the other day, an article on "crossing the floor" inspired by the recent Payman thing.
Labor has historically (and continues to be) more harsh than Liberal in this matter. I thought it was an interesting little tidbit of information, but I'm buggered if I can find that article now....

Ok. Good luck in the real world.

So can't show one example and now has nothing. I am willing to pick the discussion up again if you can quote me.

In the meantime, I will ask again, can someone show me a new poll or a problem with the last poll that showed the people in Gaza would vote back in Hamas and supported the Oct 7 attack?

And because some have agendas, of course there is a difference between the radical Muslim Brotherhood and other Muslims.

I was reading something the other day, an article on "crossing the floor" inspired by the recent Payman thing.
Labor has historically (and continues to be) more harsh than Liberal in this matter. I thought it was an interesting little tidbit of information, but I'm buggered if I can find that article now....

This would be an interesting read if you can find it in the future. The Payman situation is also fascinating.

So can't show one example and now has nothing. I am willing to pick the discussion up again if you can quote me.

In the meantime, I will ask again, can someone show me a new poll or a problem with the last poll that showed the people in Gaza would vote back in Hamas and supported the Oct 7 attack?

And because some have agendas, of course there is a difference between the radical Muslim Brotherhood and other Muslims.
Ive shown and quoted A DIRECt EXAMPLE but you ignore it. Your post above again proves my point about your views. If you still dont get what I'm saying thats on you. By the way do you realise how Gaza has had their communication networks severely effected by bombing where wifi networks have been taken out. But you want polls of people to show views in Gaza. How logical.

This would be an interesting read if you can find it in the future. The Payman situation is also fascinating.
Found a couple, I don't remember either one being the one I was referring to but they carry the same points:

The SBS one has some interesting observations on historical LNP/ALP attitudes toward crossing the floor near the end.

Ive shown and quoted A DIRECt EXAMPLE but you ignore it. Your post above again proves my point about your views. If you still dont get what I'm saying thats on you. By the way do you realise how Gaza has had their communication networks severely effected by bombing where wifi networks have been taken out. But you want polls of people to show views in Gaza. How logical.

Provide the post where you quoted my words.

The above example proves nothing about your point. I wasn't making a statement I was asking a question. In other words to get information. Your point about communication networks is interesting. It would affect what we can find out currently. It doesn't affect what we know about the reaction at the time.

Do you think that there is reason not to believe those polls?

Found a couple, I don't remember either one being the one I was referring to but they carry the same points:

The SBS one has some interesting observations on historical LNP/ALP attitudes toward crossing the floor near the end.

The SBS article is fascinating. Learned something new. I didn't know that the ALP had members sign a contract saying they wouldn't cross the floor.. Very much a get in lockstep and get things done attitude. I am not sure that allows for strong representation for their electorate, but more would be achieved on the whole.

Provide the post where you quoted my words.

The above example proves nothing about your point. I wasn't making a statement I was asking a question. In other words to get information. Your point about communication networks is interesting. It would affect what we can find out currently. It doesn't affect what we know about the reaction at the time.

Do you think that there is reason not to believe those polls?
Like I said I was quoting your views on al jazeera and you've said them more than once. Again. You've proven my point. So you think polling is accurate in a place where any view that goes against Hamas can result in punishment from Hamas do you? Do you think those opposing Hamas would have access to wifi and to speak freely do you? In fact over 240,000 Palestinians live in Israel for a reason as they've escaped religious extremism. Its the same reason why Egypt blocked their borders.

AGAIN. Your direct views prove my point and Ive quoted them but you keep asking me to prove my point. In your post you directly imply that polling is accurate in a place where people have been killed for expressing views against Hamas.

I have never seen Episode IV show any hatred towards Muslims.

Is the ABC the problem for writing the article? I am trying to figure out what the issue is on this one? Genuinely trying to
I have never seen Episode IV show any hatred towards Muslims.

Is the ABC the problem for writing the article? I am trying to figure out what the issue is on this one? Genuinely trying to understand what the issue is that would make you take the personal attack route.
Are you here calling me a hypocrite now?

Based on reading between the lines?

You had been going so well without making personal attacks and here you are again.
Is he stalking you again?

Like I said I was quoting your views on al jazeera and you've said them more than once. Again. You've proven my point. So you think polling is accurate in a place where any view that goes against Hamas can result in punishment from Hamas do you? Do you think those opposing Hamas would have access to wifi and to speak freely do you? In fact over 240,000 Palestinians live in Israel for a reason as they've escaped religious extremism. Its the same reason why Egypt blocked their borders.

AGAIN. Your direct views prove my point and Ive quoted them but you keep asking me to prove my point. In your post you directly imply that polling is accurate in a place where people have been killed for expressing views against Hamas.

It's over mate. You have proven he is wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back