POLL: Dream Team vs SuperCoach

Dream Team or SuperCoach?

• Both are sh*t

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The only real major difference is the scoring system. I prefer SC because it rates the players more fairly IMO.

BTW although my two teams contain half the same players, I reckon my SC team would easily beat my DT if they were to compete in a match...

I like SC better but DT is better for people who dont know much bout footy and younger kids so DT is better for basically every age group but if you know what your on about SC is better

Dream Team easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dream team cause i have a good league with the same people every year. don't really care about my supercoach team cause i cant work out players scores from the paper the next day.

sante said:
Which is better and which do you prefer?

I am in both but much prefer 'Dream Team' because it was the first and original fantasy game I joined. SC has a lot more ways to earn points which is the only thing it has on DT IMO!

So DT is only better because it was the original?

Are you smoking opium?

The Dice Man said:
So DT is only better because it was the original?

Are you smoking opium?

what he means is dream team is better becuase:

we have been playing it for years and every year we learn more about the way to beat the game.

dream team scoring structure is so much easier to follow, u can sit back and watch a game and get a rough handle on what ur player is scoring. super coach u have no fckuing idea.

imo supercoach has the potential to overtake dream team because it is a true footballers fantasy game and not just a cheap stat getters game. in a couple of years when there is a heap of data to go off supercoach could be the biggest of them all.

if u handing out the opium though, i'll try anything once

Remove this Banner Ad

POLL: Dream Team vs SuperCoach

Back