Poll Hodge versus Didak

Remove this Banner Ad

cypher said:
Who the hell voted for Didak?

Didak doesn't have a better kick than Hodge, maybe more freakish but not better.

LOL whatever mate...go back to qualifiing final with didaks two shots at goal from the boundrie that but in the prelim...enough said....

BY THE WAY...why are we all comparing a midfielder to a forward??? :confused:

I started this poll back in 2003 as a response to a thread by Dimwit Pies supporters who were trying to justify taking a Forward pocket with a top draft pick.

It was designed to prove a point, and I am amazed it has stretched to 14+ pages 2 years later.

MadMaxx said:
I started this poll back in 2003 as a response to a thread by Dimwit Pies supporters who were trying to justify taking a Forward pocket with a top draft pick.

It was designed to prove a point, and I am amazed it has stretched to 14+ pages 2 years later.
Today it is a joke thread as Hodge is so far in front of didak that it isn't even a close contest

Looking at the results, we have 30% of the bigfooty population being pies supporters, all of whom are either too patriotic to see the truth, or absolutely no judge of footballing talent, Or a combination of both.

And I CANNOT believe that with 2 years of hidsight, that some filth supporters still stand by thier comments.

Well, that is Bigfooty for ya.

moe sizlak said:
wait 3 years, then w'ell see who's better.

Didak has a much better Kick than Hodge.
Hodge has a much better handball than Didak.

I don't think I've heard so much tripe in my life. Didak is one of the most overated players in the competition. When was the last time that Didak got the footy over 30 times in a game. Hodge did it like 8 or 10 times this year and the rest were like mid 20s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll Hodge versus Didak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back