poor old rucci

Remove this Banner Ad

James23

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2005
West Lakes
AFL Club
Adelaide
A relative of mine is in the media industry and the topic of rucci came up unexpectedly out at dinner the other night.. it sort of made me feel a bit sorry for the man, apparantly its well known that he doesnt really have much of a life outside the media so no wonder hes trying to make a name for himself. It also bought a smile to my face that when neil craig does his press conferences, he gives one or two word answers to ruccis questions.. good one craigy :D:thumbsu:

rucci.jpg

I don't feel sorry for the Rooch at all. He has dug himself a hole. Just waiting for him to come on this thread now as the "Hawthorn" Supporter and start defending himself. Come on Rooch you know you want to.

For goodness sake, people.

Attack the opinions of the man all you want. They are in the public domain. They are fair game, open for criticism or agreement.

Just like my opinions, just like anyone else on here.

Don't attack the man. It's lower than low. It's pathetic.

For goodness sake, people.

Attack the opinions of the man all you want. They are in the public domain. They are fair game, open for criticism or agreement.

Just like my opinions, just like anyone else on here.

Don't attack the man. It's lower than low. It's pathetic.
Before casting aspersions on those who attack Rucci, why don't you ask Rucci to stop attacking Scott Thompson.

And then ask him why he felt the need to attack Brent Reilly last year.

And finally, ask him why he feels the need to attack Crows supporters in general for bagging Perrie when he refuses to attack Port supporters for bagging Tredrea and Lonie. I mean what's the ****ing difference.

We will stop attacking Rucci when he admits he is a hypocrite and a gutter journalist.

He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

Thankyou for your time.

Before casting aspersions on those who attack Rucci, why don't you ask Rucci to stop attacking Scott Thompson.

And finally, ask him why he feels the need to attack Crows supporters in general for bagging Perrie when he doesn't attack Port supporters at all for bagging Tredrea and Lonie. I mean what's the ****ing difference.

We will stop attacking Rucci when he admits he is a hypocrite and a gutter journalist.

Thankyou for your time.

Well said Redlegs, we wont even make him admit he is a ****er, thats how generous we are!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And finally, ask him why he feels the need to attack Crows supporters in general for bagging Perrie when he doesn't attack Port supporters at all for bagging Tredrea and Lonie. I mean what's the f***ing difference.

Thankyou for your time.

Dont forget writing articles about Adelaide supporters not turning up even though Port have a bigger percentage of no shows than what Adelaide do.

Also bringing up the fact that Adelaide picked Ken McGregor when it could had Pavlich and ignoring the fact that Port chose Adam Morgan as their 17 year old player before Adelaide's pick meaning therefore chose him instead of Pavlich and he isnt even on their list anymore. At least McGregor has actually contributed something for our club, what did Morgan ever do at Port before he was traded to the bulldogs ??

And finally, ask him why he feels the need to attack Crows supporters in general for bagging Perrie when he refuses to attack Port supporters for bagging Tredrea and Lonie. I mean what's the ****ing difference.

He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

Thankyou for your time.

Attack all those opinions you've just mentioned. Attack anything he says. Attack any hypocrisy you see. That's all fine.

I'm just asking people to address the issues, not the man.

Have a look at what I posted. I didn't attack the people, I attacked what they said. There's a fundamental difference. I'm not casting aspersions, I'm criticising what they said, just like you criticise what I said, which is your right.

To cast the sort aspersions that I've seen in this thread, or the other aspersions I've seen in the past month on this board about more than one media personality, is just unnecessary.

I'm just asking that everyone respect the difference between attacking what somebody says and attacking them personally - whether it's a public figure or a Bigfooty poster.

He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.:thumbsu:

Thankyou for your time.
Exactly!

Attack all those opinions you've just mentioned. Attack anything he says. Attack any hypocrisy you see. That's all fine.

I'm just asking people to address the issues, not the man.

Have a look at what I posted. I didn't attack the people, I attacked what they said. There's a fundamental difference. I'm not casting aspersions, I'm criticising what they said, just like you criticise what I said, which is your right.

To cast the sort aspersions that I've seen in this thread, or the other aspersions I've seen in the past month on this board about more than one media personality, is just unnecessary.

I'm just asking that everyone respect the difference between attacking what somebody says and attacking them personally - whether it's a public figure or a Bigfooty poster.
So what you're effectively saying is, Rucci is allowed to personally attack people, but us peasants should only attack his opinions.:confused:

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Maybe we should start calling him Vinegar **** - she had little/no life outside Wentworth (for those that are either old enough to remember her or collect the Prisoner DVD's).

Classic :D I remember the name but can't recall much about the character other than she was a fairly objectionable individual.

Remove this Banner Ad

poor old rucci

Remove this Banner Ad

Back