Port Adelaide Vs St Kilda game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone needs me i'll be as far away from football this week as i can possibly get - siberia sounds nice.
The only positives i can draw from this are
a) They just encountered an extremely hard slog
b) they only JUST go over the line against a young football side who wins the majority of its games in weatherless conditions under a dome
c) They have to play Brisbane next week and therefore wont win

I'm extremely disappointed in the result but not in the endeavour my Sainters played with tonight.

Congrats to Port they were just too good.

What a classic game of footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF.............players doing a lap of honour???
I think they played their Grand Final tonight.

They will be as FLAT as next week.

I'm nearly in tears here for Robery Harvey. One of the greatest ever and to go down by a single straight kick is just unbeleiveable.

Guerra would be shatter'd beyond anything right now.

Roger James is a star. That pickup off the ground in the last couple of minutes when everybody was fumbling and the tackle on gehrig with seconds to go was brilliant.

Well done to Port and the saints on a great game. With that win Port have earn't the right to lose to Brisbane next week. ;)

Stkildonan take it from me youre time isnt far away i remember the best game i saw was when my kangas lost to the cats after Ablett kicked a goal after the siren to win. They say u must hurt before u succeed .We won the flag 2 yrs later.

Black JuJu said:
Just no credit for Port is there?

What a bunch of sooks.

3 years straight minor premiers, they've ditched the choke and now play off in the big one.

Wear it.

JuJu you only lose the choke when you smooth that lump in the throat with Premiership champagne

Then I will give them credit

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide Vs St Kilda game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back