Port Fans = Surprisingly mature

Remove this Banner Ad

outback jack said:
this is a untrue statement. They have good ones as do all clubs but they also have a abnormally large snipey bunch that jump at shadows. Perhaps you are in melbourne and dont realise it, but you arent getting much with byron pickett, he did nothing all yr. With apparently a poor attitude of being out late and not rocking up for training thats why they're happy to see the back of him. Mark didnt exactly play him to further his career either.

And total power i remember you said byron would get a first rounder, what happened>? :D
Jack has an obsession with all things Port. He is strangely attracted to the Port board. He's banned but comes to visit anyway. :p

He's obsessed with Warren Tredrea. Just can't get enough pics of Tredrea taking contested marks. No matter how many I post (and I've posted plenty) he just wants more. Addicted, that's what he is! A Tredrea junky. Recently he demanded five more from me, all from 2005. I said "Sure, but stop asking me for more, this can't be healthy, you're not a Port supporter!"

Honestly, I'm a responsible member of the BigFooty community. "Five pics" I said "and then you must stop bothering me!". Well, you've never seen anything like it! Jack get's himself worked up into an absolute panic! "I want fifty plus before I'll stop" and runs off in terror. He hasn't been back to that thread since and I fear that I may have been the cause of Jack's rather agitated demeanour on BigFooty since then. I do apologise to you all for unwittingly causing him to make a nuisance of himself. ;)

portentous said:
I'll have to find out who these "mature" Port posters are-they're ruining our reputation :)
Just call me Victor from now on thank you. :D

I wonder about Byron's motivation these days...

All-Australian, Norm Smith Medallist, dual premiership player.

Originally Posted by Truetiger
Port Fans = Surprisingly mature With a headline like that i guess you have not been to many port games. As they are not mature thats for sure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmm. think Richmond supporter and what's the first things that spring to mind?

Chicken hearts, chicken poo, membership tearing, et al?

Now that's maturity!

beenreal said:
Originally Posted by Truetiger
Port Fans = Surprisingly mature With a headline like that i guess you have not been to many port games. As they are not mature thats for sure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmm. think Richmond supporter and what's the first things that spring to mind?

Chicken hearts, chicken poo, membership tearing, et al?

Now that's maturity!

You left out the spitting.

Toots Hibbert said:
Jack has an obsession with all things Port. He is strangely attracted to the Port board. He's banned but comes to visit anyway. :p

He's obsessed with Warren Tredrea. Just can't get enough pics of Tredrea taking contested marks. No matter how many I post (and I've posted plenty) he just wants more. Addicted, that's what he is! A Tredrea junky. Recently he demanded five more from me, all from 2005. I said "Sure, but stop asking me for more, this can't be healthy, you're not a Port supporter!"

Honestly, I'm a responsible member of the BigFooty community. "Five pics" I said "and then you must stop bothering me!". Well, you've never seen anything like it! Jack get's himself worked up into an absolute panic! "I want fifty plus before I'll stop" and runs off in terror. He hasn't been back to that thread since and I fear that I may have been the cause of Jack's rather agitated demeanour on BigFooty since then. I do apologise to you all for unwittingly causing him to make a nuisance of himself. ;)
You seem as obsessed with Jack, as he is with Port. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dA Crow said:
Hehe, waiting a few days is a waste, Jack will be on new and improved follies by then :)
Unfortunately that's not my experience. It's like I've got my own personal court jester who follows me around attempting to mock me. :p

Toots Hibbert said:
Unfortunately that's not my experience. It's like I've got my own personal court jester who follows me around attempting to mock me. :p

Toots that is a lie, which you are well aware of, if anything you have been posting after me all the time, which is clearly evident in this thread and many others in attempt to get noticed. Lets face it anyway its not very difficult to 'mock' you if one wanted to. Plz show a example of me posting after you too, that should be interesting. Also, theres a point where joking crosses over to boredom, you regularly cross that line unfortunately. So consumed by your inadequacies are you, that more often than not the humor of anything escapes you. Its a bit of a pity actually.

I am still waiting for just five contested marks from this yr from warren tredrea that you promised me too. What excuse did you come up with? sign a contract or something boring like that. Thats a shame really. Time to deliver tootsy i know you want to anyway its clearly eating you up judging by your repeated mentioning of it in posts directed to me. Pack marks are something I admire too if you can manage to include just one for me. :)

PAFC2004 said:
I don't think he will be a gun at melbourne, rawhead.
There's really nothing we can do about him leaving though. It was probably better that he left. I saw him out during the week, drunk beyond recognition so many times during the season. Off field problems like that caused all of this IMO.

I noticed you changed your avatar and tone pretty quick now he isnt playing with Port Power.

outback jack said:
Toots that is a lie, which you are well aware of, if anything you have been posting after me all the time, which is clearly evident in this thread and many others in attempt to get noticed. Lets face it anyway its not very difficult to 'mock' you if one wanted to. Plz show a example of me posting after you too, that should be interesting. Also, theres a point where joking crosses over to boredom, you regularly cross that line unfortunately. So consumed by your inadequacies are you, that more often than not the humor of anything escapes you. Its a bit of a pity actually.

I am still waiting for just five contested marks from this yr from warren tredrea that you promised me too. What excuse did you come up with? sign a contract or something boring like that. Thats a shame really. Time to deliver tootsy i know you want to anyway its clearly eating you up judging by your repeated mentioning of it in posts directed to me. Pack marks are something I admire too if you can manage to include just one for me. :)
So, five contested marks including one pack mark will be enough now to have you shut up on the subject of Tredrea. Is that the deal?

Sign on the dotted line Jack like I've always said just so there's no backsliding on your part.

I Outback Jack will shut up about Tredrea if Toots Hibbert posts five contested marks by Tredrea from 2005.

-----------------------------------

Will you blink again Jack?. :cool:

Thanks rJ - I value your opinion.

I've always enjoyed watching Byron play. Good luck to him at the Dees. Hope he can get his sh!ite together

I see Toots is still waiting Jack?

Jack?

Toots Hibbert said:
So, five contested marks including one pack mark will be enough now to have you shut up on the subject of Tredrea. Is that the deal?

Sign on the dotted line Jack like I've always said just so there's no backsliding on your part.

I Outback Jack will shut up about Tredrea if Toots Hibbert posts five contested marks by Tredrea from 2005.

-----------------------------------

Will you blink again Jack?. :cool:

whats this 'contract'>? When did we agree to this? What you need to do is read my initial post again toots. Carefully this time too. Especially about the boring bit. You came onto the crows board preaching about his greatness and then promised 5 pics of contested marking. When you realized this would require work to find then its all of a sudden you want a 'contract' signed, instead of sticking to your word. That's a shame, feel free to deliver any of those 5 pics anytime at all though, alternatively you can just admit that warren doesnt take many and is overrated. Its up to you, but if you want to make sweeping statements its best to back them up with evidence.

outback jack said:
whats this 'contract'>? When did we agree to this? What you need to do is read my initial post again toots. Carefully this time too. Especially about the boring bit. You came onto the crows board preaching about his greatness and then promised 5 pics of contested marking. When you realized this would require work to find then its all of a sudden you want a 'contract' signed, instead of sticking to your word. That's a shame, feel free to deliver any of those 5 pics anytime at all though, alternatively you can just admit that warren doesnt take many and is overrated. Its up to you, but if you want to make sweeping statements its best to back them up with evidence.
Top 5 in the constested marks in the AFL is overrated?? how about kicking 65 goals? thats more than any of crows forward for a long long time.

Total Power said:
Top 5 in the constested marks in the AFL is overrated?? how about kicking 65 goals? thats more than any of crows forward for a long long time.

TP dont you have your hands full on the port history, or lack of it thread. ;)

Most of the play goes through tredrea thats why he kicks 65 goals. On too many occassions teams shut him down (showdowns and finals) and he gets good bags against teams like hawthorn when your midfield domintes and puts it on a plate to him.

Even top5 is unacceptable for a CHF really, but stats are very, very misleading and a slap across the chest is a contested mark. 95% of tredreas marks come from teammates kicking to him on the lead which requires better midfield delivery and more midfield dominance for warren to be effective. The better CHF's (pavlich) take the game and say kick it too me. Tredrea doesnt do this. I think hes intimidated by ben rutten too. Eitherway i have predicted his decline and its happened this yr, lets see if he can take his game up to the brown/pav level next yr as he is in his prime.

outback jack said:
TP dont you have your hands full on the port history, or lack of it thread. ;)
Nahhh!i didnt realise i was debating with a teenager who cant answer any of my questions other than saying "because i said so", i am done with that ;)
outback jack said:
Most of the play goes through tredrea thats why he kicks 65 goals. On too many occassions teams shut him down (showdowns and finals) and he gets good bags against teams like hawthorn when your midfield domintes and puts it on a plate to him.
He gets double teamed, sometimes triple teamed, you cannot ignore that. He has kicked more goals than Matthew Pavlich playing in the same position. Most of Freo's play go through pavlich as well.Last year he kicked 80 goals, you cannot say that is insignificant, 80 goals in any circumstances is very very good, so is anything more than 55 goals.You also have to consider that this year our delivery to tredreas been ********, when adelaides midfield delivery was superb.I can gurantee you with adelaides midfield tredrea can kick 85+ goals
outback jack said:
Even top5 is unacceptable for a CHF really, but stats are very, very misleading and a slap across the chest is a contested mark. 95% of tredreas marks come from teammates kicking to him on the lead which requires better midfield delivery and more midfield dominance for warren to be effective. The better CHF's (pavlich) take the game and say kick it too me. Tredrea doesnt do this. I think hes intimidated by ben rutten too. Eitherway i have predicted his decline and its happened this yr, lets see if he can take his game up to the brown/pav level next yr as he is in his prime.
One good year by rutten doesnt prove that PWN3's tredrea.We will see how he goes next year.Stats can be misleading but you have to accept whatever's given to you.Last year he was top 3 in contested marking, he took 50+ constested marks last year, you cannot say, oh that is misleading

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Fans = Surprisingly mature

Remove this Banner Ad

Back