Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Timely reminder that Crows lost Stengle due to illicit drug policy and Geelong just took him for free.
Just wait until they take Taryn Thomas for free next year.

All the Vic media piling on saying Higgins was unlucky, yada yada.

Apparently when Alliir tried to kick the ball, he got into an awkward position and Higgo couldn't do anything else. David King saying the fault was Alliir's - he put himself in that situation; it's more duty of care on him than the Saint's player; etc.

What the actual ****?

So when you're tackled, you shouldn't try to kick the ball away from the area? OK :think:

If you get dump tackled, it's your falut? Sounds plausible :rolleyes:

So, the deduction to be drawn from this twisted logic is - Alliir should be suspended, not the tackler then? :drunk::eek::oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm at the club and can't hear the tv, wtf was their a guy appearing to play guitar on the roof? This ANZAC stuff really is getting out of hand

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Carlton dominated all the statistics except forward 50 efficiency. The Cats are masters at pushing their players further up the ground to create extra space for their forwards to work into.

So many of their goals are scored by running into an empty goal square, or their KPFs marking the ball 30 metres out, directly in front. It’s not a complicated game plan by any means, but it works extremely well.

Good goal to Naughton who was good last week.This looks like another cracker game like,Cats v Blues.

I went to see Port Districts play on Anzac Day in the amateur league there would have been a couple of thousand there and 2 days later an AFL game has a crowd of 4k? North Melbourne are going the way of Fitzroy.
Yeah Strath v Langhorne on Anzac day would be around 3k

I'm at the club and can't hear the tv, wtf was their a guy appearing to play guitar on the roof? This ANZAC stuff really is getting out of hand

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Been a regular part of their pre-game for years - not just the ANZAC game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back