Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Didn’t the new WC interim coach once play for freo?
Yes also for west coast and port Adelaide

Don't think he particularly enjoyed his time at Freo, came to us off the highs of a premiership and didn't live upto expectations, only like 10 games

Made his disgust at us pretty clear when he went on to coach Subiaco, I still remember them walking off before presentations

Don’t hate me, but I can live with this Saints result.
Saints is only a 2nd and they can't get out of bottom 5, not much value change to happen there so all good.

Next game up is the biggest game of the year so far for the death ride though. Hawks to lock in our first top 10!!!

Saints is only a 2nd and they can't get out of bottom 5, not much value change to happen there so all good.

Next game up is the biggest game of the year so far for the death ride though. Hawks to lock in our first top 10!!!

Yep, Hawks all the way!
I’ll be massive on Tigers, but can see Poet flogging them.

Yes also for west coast and port Adelaide

Don't think he particularly enjoyed his time at Freo, came to us off the highs of a premiership and didn't live upto expectations, only like 10 games

Made his disgust at us pretty clear when he went on to coach Subiaco, I still remember them walking off before presentations
He only came here for the coin and his back I think was stuffed.
Always a WC sycophant.

The saints’ results don’t really matter unless they overtake Adelaide.

They’re not good/consistent enough to get into the top 13 imo.

I’m not too worried about them. That was a seriously rubbish West Coast team that seems to be more interested in the derby next week than any other game. We’ll need to be careful imo but West Coast will be pretty much a free win against anyone else that isn’t North (Richmond don’t play them). Geelong in Geelong is Round 24 will be fun as a Freo fan I’d say.

Schofield hates us from Subi days
100%

I mean it’s truly their GF these days anyway but you can guarantee flogfield had the derby pencilled in on the white board in his very first team address upon getting the top job

I’ll never get over his complete lack of sportsmanship when cracking the biggest sook because peel beat his subi side in the 2016 WAFL gf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take Off Space GIF

Jack ginnivan is a superb player. It’s not just what he provides as a player (where he is seriously underrated and tough).
It’s the theatre. The spark.
I would absolutely love to have him in our forward line. His type is exactly what we need right now

Jack ginnivan is a superb player. It’s not just what he provides as a player (where he is seriously underrated and tough).
It’s the theatre. The spark.
I would absolutely love to have him in our forward line. His type is exactly what we need right now
It's the footy smarts that get overlooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back