Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Jack ginnivan is a superb player. It’s not just what he provides as a player (where he is seriously underrated and tough).
It’s the theatre. The spark.
I would absolutely love to have him in our forward line. His type is exactly what we need right now
So you're saying he's better than... Schulz? I guess the bigger question is would you give up pick 6 for him?

I reckon they absolutely put the cue in the rack before the bounce. They will throw everything at us next week.
Competing hard away from home is the start of rebuilding a decent side. That's why the Eagles are light years further away than any side other than Richmond.

So you're saying he's better than... Schulz? I guess the bigger question is would you give up pick 6 for him?
Absolutely he’s a better and younger player than Lachie.

The only thing that affected his value is he didn’t leave the pies for footballing reasons.

When ginnivan is in his mid 20s he will be a 40 goal a season small forward nearly every year I reckon.

I’d hand over one of our first round picks this year for that tomorrow morning without a second thought.
It’s a massive bargain for the Hawks who are going to be annoyingly good again very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thought I'd drop in on the back of the Pies loss today and say congratulations!
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

- Carlton received pick Nos.10, 16, and 73 in this year's draft and the Crows' 2018 second-round pick.

- Adelaide received Gibbs, No.77 and Carlton's 2018 second-round and third-round picks.
We even squeezed his best football out of him for one more year before he went to the crom for his superannuation boost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back