Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:

Get Out Hulu GIF by Davey And Jonesie's Locker's Locker
1721998227365.gif

Plenty of time for Port to shit the sheets , can’t believe how many deadset potatoes they have out there for a supposedly good team plus there’s a outside chance of a iconic Carlton nosedive from here

Perfect night for us in many many ways

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Port are riding purely on Ken-ergy at the moment. Hopefully it runs out after this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We arent missing much with Cerra are we...

Hypothetically if he was still on the team, what would we even do with him? He’d be a long way back from Serong/Brayshaw/Young. He wouldn’t get in the midfield over Fyfe. We could try him at half back like Carlton do but we’re pretty happy with our half backs.

Best result possible was him leaving so we could get a gun forward and lose a half-hearted player.

Hypothetically if he was still on the team, what would we even do with him? He’d be a long way back from Serong/Brayshaw/Young. He wouldn’t get in the midfield over Fyfe. We could try him at half back like Carlton do but we’re pretty happy with our half backs.

Best result possible was him leaving so we could get a gun forward and lose a half-hearted player.
Young would still be in defense. I think we'd use him better to be honest. I think Walsh does what we'd have Cerra do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back