Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Early in the season we were all talking up what a great pick the Collingwood one was looking like, but there is a real chance Port might actually miss the 8
It's insane how much they rely on the three musketeers. The only thing winning them games is chucking JHF forward and getting Butters to go supersaiyan getting it to him

Ports run:

GWS away
Brisbane
Saints away
Bulldogs
Suns away
Richmond
Carlton away
Sydney
Melbourne away
Adelaide
Freo away

Literally only about 2 games there you would have them locked in 100% to win. They'll probably win a few more than 2 obviously, but that's a tough run

Ports run:

GWS away
Brisbane
Saints away
Bulldogs
Suns away
Richmond
Carlton away
Sydney
Melbourne away
Adelaide
Freo away

Literally only about 2 games there you would have them locked in 100% to win. They'll probably win a few more than 2 obviously, but that's a tough run
Only 100% there is Richmond IMO, though you'd expect them to beat Saints as well

Richmond will potentially have a lot of their better players back by then, but I do also fancy Port's chances against St Kilda (who could not be going worse at the moment) and Brisbane at home.
Hoping Saints are due a small turnaround and Brisbane are all over the place, coin flip for me (even at home)

wait, how did we get ports first. cause if they miss the eight i wanna know how much we robbed them

wait, how did we get ports first. cause if they miss the eight i wanna know how much we robbed them

Swapped our 2nd round pick and our future second for it.

Our second round pick last year ended up at pick #32 (moved to Geelong).

Plus our second this year is currently at pick #30 (moved to Richmond), and that's before any academy or FS picks push it back six spots.

Would you trade pick #32 and #36 for pick #10

Only every single day

Swapped our 2nd round pick and our future second for it.

Our second round pick last year ended up at pick #32 (moved to Geelong).

Plus our second this year is currently at pick #30 (moved to Richmond), and that's before any academy or FS picks push it back six spots.

Would you trade pick #32 and #36 for pick #10

Only every single day
gorgeous

Happy Celebration GIF

Early in the season we were all talking up what a great pick the Collingwood one was looking like, but there is a real chance Port might actually miss the 8
I’m no so sure unfortunately. They have 8 wins already. Only need another 5 to make it and they tend to be flat track bullies at times. Though their run home is pretty tough. Still think they will squeeze into the finals. Richmond and Brisbane at home are winnable and there a few 50:50 games like the dogs and Adelaide at home, and freo and saints away.
We could well be facing them for a finals spot on round 24 at Optus.

I’m no so sure unfortunately. They have 8 wins already. Only need another 5 to make it and they tend to be flat track bullies at times. Though their run home is pretty tough. Still think they will squeeze into the finals. Richmond and Brisbane at home are winnable and there a few 50:50 games like the dogs and Adelaide at home, and freo and saints away.
We could well be facing them for a finals spot on round 24 at Optus.
Oh man, the giddiness to win and go into finals while getting a top 10 pick from a competitor. Sign me the **** up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also westcoast to win this week 😍
Honestly, Saints aren't making finals and I think they are bad enough to be confident they aren't getting out of the bottom 6. That pick is secured so fine with WC losing. Would even play the long con hoping they build up temporary confidence to beat Port in a few weeks.

Honestly, Saints aren't making finals and I think they are bad enough to be confident they aren't getting out of the bottom 6. That pick is secured so fine with WC losing. Would even play the long con hoping they build up temporary confidence to beat Port in a few weeks.
snuffy, snuffy, snuffy i like the way you think

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back