Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:

That's huge, I'm about ready to jump back on their cooked. To make finals they have to get AT LEAST 4 wins from
Hawks, Richmond, Carlton, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

They probably need 5 given their percentage isnt hot. If they lose to Hawks next week they are absolutely done

Pies are just soccering the whole ground tonight and its working for them

infuriating
We called it a bit early Leo...
Early bath for the Pies in September.
No finals24 campaign now..
Sad for the commentatoes too.
Daicos squared not enough.
I m not even that impressed with 73k crowd, two big Vic teams?

Last edited:
That's huge, I'm about ready to jump back on their cooked. To make finals they have to get AT LEAST 4 wins from
Hawks, Richmond, Carlton, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

They probably need 5 given their percentage isnt hot. If they lose to Hawks next week they are absolutely done
cooked

I'm starting to have a little bit of hope with the Pies pick

They have burnt a future pick 2 before
One Of Us GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too much to hope the Pies completely fall off a cliff now and give us a top 6 pick?
Possibility the older guys just hand in the towel if they lose next week, they already have that feel to them. I'll be pretty stoked with anything in the single digits though

Possibility the older guys just hand in the towel if they lose next week, they already have that feel to them. I'll be pretty stoked with anything in the single digits though
they can't even get any value out of tanking :)

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back