Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Genuinely believe that if 2 of them had season ending injuries (not wishing just observing) they'd likely be a bottom 6 team. It's amazing how good they are and how much they can make up for all the meh around them.
As in if they got injured now? a full season without them and they’d be even lower for mine

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    501.8 KB · Views: 40
  • giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    501.8 KB · Views: 42
Lookkk…ahhh…cough….

It’s quite possible the way this year is going we could end up with 7, 8, 9…

If things go our way…just saying😟
did pretty well with those picks last time around

handy to have 24 for the warner/sharp that comes later in that draft too

As in if they got injured now? a full season without them and they’d be even lower for mine
Yeah from the start. Reckon they lose every close game instead of winning all bar one.
did pretty well with those picks last time around

handy to have 24 for the warner/sharp that comes later in that draft too

Imagine how good we could do if 9 could be anyone rather than being stuck overpaying for a fashion icon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is death riding us needs to take a serious look in the mirror them give themselves a swift uppercut! Ideally our picks would have been 7,10,17,24 after this round, but we bottled it.

Death ride Port, Pies & Saints with all your being - but leave us out of it!!

Perfect round of footy … pfft!! 😡

Whoever is death riding us needs to take a serious look in the mirror them give themselves a swift uppercut! Ideally our picks would have been 7,10,17,24 after this round, but we bottled it.

Wrong thread.

Someones not getting into the spirit

Wrong thread.
Nope. The title is very clear Port, Pies and Saints death ride. I celebrate this with all the joy and happiness that I have in me. But a few posters are excited that pick 14 is now part of the package and I say NO!!!!

With word circling of clubs seeking to jump out of next year's draft to access this year - our top ten picks will have even greater value.

Let's not rule our Warner this season just yet.
Pies would have been so happy to get the known quantity in Schultz. Instant impact. An upgrade who will impact right away and keep the window open.

Let's not rule out Warner for a reasonable trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back