Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys but….

WHO CARES ABOUT THE DEATHRIDE? We are probably trading all the picks this year regardless for Bolton and baker and Warner!!

Top 2 is now wideeeeeeeee open. Let’s win tomorrow and finish top 4. And maybe even top 2. 🤞🏻

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think they will take whatever we offer them

Sorry guys but….

WHO CARES ABOUT THE DEATHRIDE? We are probably trading all the picks this year regardless for Bolton and baker and Warner!!

Top 2 is now wideeeeeeeee open. Let’s win tomorrow and finish top 4. And maybe even top 2. 🤞🏻

Off with his head

Sorry guys but….

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Sorry guys but….

I respect the opinion but ‘tis for another thread

Sorry guys but….

esther povitsky comedy GIF by Alone Together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back