Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
GIF by BrandFire

Oh hang on wrong thread.

nooo GIF

I fully got the death ride thread, until Collingwood, Sydney and Carlton went into free fall. Now I want our best possible chance at a flag which is anyone's to take. And not going to blame Sydney or Carlton for tonight in any case - we didn't beat Port and Collingwood ourselves. Hopefully our team is focused on doing everything within their control and not what other teams are doing. If they are, they'll be prepared for the ambush tomorrow afternoon.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a calamity for the deathride today.

Looking for silver linings, I dare say it's only GWS that's really any chance of falling out (to let Pies in) of the 8 now and for them to do that, they have to lose to the Hawks which probably means they make it instead.

Surely the Swans play next week like it's their GF...surely?

All you terrible deathriders should probably realise it would be beneficial for Pies not to make finals (coz we suck against them) and Port could push out of top 4 if we drop just one game at this stage.
season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fully got the death ride thread, until Collingwood, Sydney and Carlton went into free fall. Now I want our best possible chance at a flag which is anyone's to take. And not going to blame Sydney or Carlton for tonight in any case - we didn't beat Port and Collingwood ourselves. Hopefully our team is focused on doing everything within their control and not what other teams are doing. If they are, they'll be prepared for the ambush tomorrow afternoon.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep. So this rounds been bad for the death ride but if we win tomorrow we're half a game off top spot and we have a very young team for a team doing well. I believe anything is possible this year now.

So we're hoping that Collingwood, Saints and Port lose so that we get the draft picks to win a premiership down the track at the expense of winning one this year? That's absurd.

Tonight's results have seriously put us in a great position. Carn the Saints!

I am guessing you all had no idea Freo would be in this position when you started the thread? :)
I just heard there was a train, and death, and I wanted to get the free ride, I had no idea this concept called Fremantle Football club was involved...

homer simpson wally kogen GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back