What the heck? Port "supporter" throws banana

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont understand how people can be this stupid. Not stereotyping port as one individuals actions shouldnt hurt a brand/club but **** me that is bad.

Not defending her in anyway but this incident could destroy her life short term and long term. She could lose her job/family/friends. I hope she gets the help she needs but also i hope she is never aloud back at any stadium EVER.

I dont understand how people can be this stupid. Not stereotyping port as one individuals actions shouldnt hurt a brand/club but **** me that is bad.

Not defending her in anyway but this incident could destroy her life short term and long term. She could lose her job/family/friends. I hope she gets the help she needs but also i hope she is never aloud back at any stadium EVER.

Yeah for sure. Ban her from footy. That's what she deserves. Attending the footy is not a right.

However, many many racist people exist, some are even in parliament...I don't think she needs to be crucified and have her life made hell forever.

I certainly think her actions were disgusting and horrible, but I mean, concentrating on progression and having a welcoming footy culture would be better than a lynch mob getting her.

Yeah wow. That is next level then. It was going to be bad enough already, even giving her the benefit of the doubt regarding the racist undertones. Time to move to southern Tasmania love !!! It was Eddie's 250th for god's sake. That actually makes me really angry now !!

Nah, she definitely belongs in Adelaide.

How do they enforce life bans? If someone else buys her a ticket in 2 years and she dyes her hair nobody will recognize her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe there are people on Facebook denying there is a racist element to it all

Well if you didn't see the eye witness report, you'd have to be some sort of ultra leftist idiot to just assume that everything that happens to black people is racist.

Well if you didn't see the eye witness report, you'd have to be some sort of ultra leftist idiot to just assume that everything that happens to black people is racist.
Politics has nothing to do with this.
A fan in anger threw a bannana at an Indigenous player and called him a monkey. If you don't find that type of behaviour remotely abhorrent you are a shit person.

How do they enforce life bans? If someone else buys her a ticket in 2 years and she dyes her hair nobody will recognize her.

You cant. Just take a year off and come back with a new membership in a new name. They dont check. Uk soccer issues life bans but its a bigger issue so i think they have a police unit that enforces it. People still come back tho if they step back and dont hang around with same fans anymore

Which part of that is hard to comprehend for you ?? How about Northern South Australia, or Eastern Western Australia. It's really not that hard to understand. Ever heard of Port Arthur ??
Lol - I live in Tassie fool. Where do you live? Let me know so I know where the "good" parts of the country are ... where all the intelligent people should be shipped!

Politics has nothing to do with this.
A fan in anger threw a bannana at an Indigenous player and called him a monkey. If you don't find that type of behaviour remotely abhorrent you are a shit person.

And if you bothered to read what I wrote, I very clearly said IF YOU DID NOT KNOW THAT SHE USED A RACIAL SLUR then you would be an idiot to think it was racist merely because the person she threw the banana at was aboriginal.

And if you bothered to read what I wrote, I very clearly said IF YOU DID NOT KNOW THAT SHE USED A RACIAL SLUR then you would be an idiot to think it was racist merely because the person she threw the banana at was aboriginal.
If you knew anything about history, there would still be racial undertones

And that attitude is exactly why we have worldwide problems with race.
I'd say the problems with race lie more with ignorant individuals not understanding or identifying historically symbolic racism when its right there in front of them. The information is out there, no excuse to not be educated on these things.

And that attitude is exactly why we have worldwide problems with race.
fTTnRgK.png

Its not that difficult....

Sucked in bitch.
Your life is going to be hell for the next month or so
Everyone at work , your kids school, the local shops etc etc knows you're a racist flog

And you're now banned from the footy lol
Does she racially abuse players from Port???
Stupid bitch

Least you're not a racist. Bigot or misogynist possibly but thankfully not racist.

What's the punishment? Is it just losing their membership or fines as well? If it's just losing their membership I don't think it's enough. Big fines should be introduced or perhaps getting a photo of the Muppet and shaming them.

Remove this Banner Ad

What the heck? Port "supporter" throws banana

Remove this Banner Ad

Back