What the heck? Port "supporter" throws banana

Remove this Banner Ad

No, they aren't. This doesn't mean we can't improve the standard of crowd behaviour at games.

Comments I read prior to this post they had. Have seen many since on here and social media trying to defend her stating it wasn't racist. Poor form by them and crown behaviour standards should be improved. Majority I've ever seen have been good.

Id like to think that any crowd member that throws an object at any player would get a lifetime ban.

There is obviously more to this story and she should never be allowed to go to any more AFL games IMO.

I think assuming this moron:-

a) packed bananas to throw at aboriginal players
b) picked the banana out of all the objects she had in her bag for its extra racial significance

is crediting them with intelligence they don't have.

I'm with a poster above, you throw stuff at players you get the boot.... imagine the reaction if it was bottle. Add in the racial abuse she's hurling, thats a 10 year ban for mine. The club should tell her its either a life ban, or only 10 years if she agrees to do the racial education training and to wash Eddie's car every week of that 10 years.

Eddie did nothing but kick goals against her team. We were all loving it. She is a unique. Eddie would have to be one of the most loved footballers. Way to spoil a moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

What the heck? Port "supporter" throws banana

Remove this Banner Ad

Back