Game Day Port v Gold Coast at People First Stadium Gold Coast, Round 18 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Performances like last week are normally a flash in the pan under Hinkley - can we back it up for once?
Dogs beat Carlton, they can’t be that bad.
Saints beat Sydney they can’t be that bad either 😂

I want us to win and be top 4. Yes I want hi jinx Hinks gone but will always desire a win.

Top 4 spot up for grabs. Usually we fail in such circumstances when the opportunity presents itself like this. Suns are pretty good at home so we will see which Port turns up.

12 wins gets you in the 8 this year. It's just so even and unpredictable.

We have been stung and energised by the (valid) criticism of late, and IMHO we should win 3 more of our remaining games, which could potentially be enough for top 4.

We wont win a flag. The perennial white flag at the pointy end of the season will see to that.

But enough for the idiots in charge to think a "cupla more years" can see us at the pinnacle under our dunderklumpen head coach.

Stand by for another extension!!!!

Port still underdogs to win, can’t understand why but with them being very good at home it’s expected in some way.
MG being out is my main concern as he’s our best multiple goal kicker along with Rioli.
Marshall really needs to stand up big time today.
It’s now or never for him today.
Agree. No excuses for Marshall. Needs to stand up. Our eyes will tell us if he plays well. No BS stats required.

12 wins gets you in the 8 this year. It's just so even and unpredictable.

We have been stung and energised by the (valid) criticism of late, and IMHO we should win 3 more of our remaining games, which could potentially be enough for top 4.

We wont win a flag. The perennial white flag at the pointy end of the season will see to that.

But enough for the idiots in charge to think a "cupla more years" can see us at the pinnacle under our dunderklumpen head coach.

Stand by for another extension!!!!
2027 will be Ports 30 year AFL
Entry, Hinkley could have coached us for 50%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are flanders rowell anderson as flakey as our mids? well yeah we probably marginally more mature than them, thats where the majority of our games are won and loss: when our mids dont show up in big games.

This isnt a big club with big scary mids and for that reason i think we win by a fair margin

Beautiful day for footy on the Gold Coast, 20deg sun shining, very slight breeze across the ground, no excuses for poor disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back