Game Day Port v North - Cam Zurhaar's debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountford, Wagner, Hibberd, Nielson.

That bench.....I have hopes for most of these boys, but as for where they are at right now - that could be the weakest poorest bench ever named in the history of the NMFC.

probably

Q1 PA 32 - 7 NM
Q2 PA 51 - 23NM
Q3 PA 65 - 49NM
Q4 PA 86 - 84NM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mountford, Wagner, Hibberd, Nielson.

That bench.....I have hopes for most of these boys, but as for where they are at right now - that could be the weakest poorest bench ever named in the history of the NMFC.
That's a bench I feel pretty positive about, TBH.

There were things to like about the games of each of those blokes last week.

Unsure atm. Have a vehicle on loan. Might go for a drive and find a pub to watch the last half somewhere or something.

The inner sanctum article has me thinking we might be dealing with some blunt ended shovels or planks of wood in that midfield.

I just hope Kelly and Martin did not read it.
What inner sanctum article?

So ive met this very nice lady recently and she asked what i was doing today and i replied i will be kicking back and watching the game so she said, cool and whips out a plastic bag and asks would i mind if we did lines while we kick back? :drunk::thumbsu:

I have a feeling im not going to give a shit about tthe result today.

So ive met this very nice lady recently and she asked what i was doing today and i replied i will be kicking back and watching the game so she said, cool and whips out a plastic bag and asks would i mind if we did lines while we kick back? :drunk::thumbsu:

You've already won

Put a ring on that asap!

Call me a masochist, or silly, or both, but i put $20 on the Sportsbet Special : North to win, and Ben Brown 3 goals @ $12-1 :D

There are a few quite tempting prices around.

In particular CrownBet have just eased most of North's odds a touch more this morning. For example a North win by more than 4 goals is currently showing $29.

Have you gone back in time to the 80's ?
Doing lines makes me think you'll want to get up and move sometime.
Still got your dancin' shoes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back