Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes teams have to merge... It's just a part of life. But lets blame Port... You imbecile...
The money wasted on this China fail would go a fair way of keeping grass roots footy going

But hey
And you call yourself a “community” club?

All you are is a toy for Koch and co to expand their OWN interests

This fiasco has made no profit and has produced no sponsors here for you. Double strength koolade this week by the look of it !

The money wasted on this China fail would go a fair way of keeping grass roots footy going

But hey

This fiasco has made no profit and has produced no sponsors here for you. Double strength koolade this week by the look of it !
Stop stalking me, you strange little dumpling...

But hey

Why don't the crows step up and fund grass roots footy? The $20m you spent on the white elephant at West Lakes would do 4x as much as the China venture could.

Community club
Ppppffftt

Front for failed TV Hosts

D92126C5-EC60-4AC8-8754-57077AF513E3.jpeg

This Shit never gets old !!!!
4 more years - be lucky to get 20 people there by 2022
Hahahaha

Crickets

As predicted - a flop that even port flogs can’t defend

Did I hear correctly that there are Victorian teams interested in getting in on this venture?

I ******* hope so

Rocks in their head ! Only reason you lot went was because you had no home ground this year

It’s a flogfest of epic proportions

You guys would be glad to be rid of it I’d reckon

Ports desperation for an opponent means the opposition club can name their own price which comes out ports coffers

Sometimes teams have to merge... It's just a part of life. But lets blame Port... You imbecile...
I wasn't blaming Poort you arseclown :poo:; if I was, you'd know about it.
I stated that the AFL could spend the money on country football where its needed, but that's OK "sometimes teams have to merge":rolleyes:
Great solution dickwad.
Yes ... blame Port when Woodville & West Torrens merged .. :p
You are showing your IQ **** head:rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I hear correctly that there are Victorian teams interested in getting in on this venture?
I ******* hope so

I think the Gold Coast made more money by playing elsewhere due to the Comm Games pinching their turf than they did by going to China. So its more the AFL telling St Kilda..."You will go to China"...like they did Poort Paer when they were told to GAGF you didnt win the AFLW bid.

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/row...t-Likely-Team-To-Play-Port-In-China-Next-Year

“Given that the Gold Coast have said that they don’t want to go back, I think it’s a fait accompli that if we see it again next year -- and I know there are some doubts about it being an AFL home and away game -- I think the Victorian government are going to get behind it and will be looking at team like St Kilda or Carlton.

I think the Gold Coast made more money by playing elsewhere due to the Comm Games pinching their turf than they did by going to China. So its more the AFL telling St Kilda..."You will go to China"...like they did Poort Paer when they were told to GAGF you didnt win the AFLW bid.

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/row...t-Likely-Team-To-Play-Port-In-China-Next-Year

“Given that the Gold Coast have said that they don’t want to go back, I think it’s a fait accompli that if we see it again next year -- and I know there are some doubts about it being an AFL home and away game -- I think the Victorian government are going to get behind it and will be looking at team like St Kilda or Carlton.
You have no bloody idea ..
Port Adelaide paid $500,000 for the rights to the Suns' home game in China
"they were told to GAGF you didnt win the AFLW"
And again you have no bloody idea...
PORT Adelaide is making no apologies and nor does it have any regrets for putting its China experiment ahead of establishing an AFL women’s team — which remains a long-term dream.
Port never applied to have a woman's team in the AFL...
You do crap on without any facts ..:thumbsdown:

No shit Sherlock, I never said they didn't....stay back this year and do comprehension.

PORT Adelaide is making no apologies and nor does it have any regrets for putting its China experiment ahead of establishing an AFL women’s team — which remains a long-term dream.
Of course they didn't apply:rolleyes::rolleyes:, because the AFL informed them that their bid didn't stack up with Adelaide:Ds ROFL
https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/row...ignore-power-says-caroline-wilson?app=novafm&
...THAT'S WHEN...the PAPs started learning how to use chopsticks.

No shit Sherlock, I never said they didn't....stay back this year and do comprehension.

Of course they didn't apply:rolleyes::rolleyes:, because the AFL informed them that their bid didn't stack up with Adelaide:Ds ROFL
https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/row...ignore-power-says-caroline-wilson?app=novafm&
...THAT'S WHEN...the PAPs started learning how to use chopsticks.
What part of this don't you understand ...
Port never applied to have a woman's team in the AFL...Because of China commitments

Port never applied to have a woman's team in the AFL...Because of China commitments

Thanks for confirming that I never said Port Adelaide didnt paid $500,000 for the rights to the Suns' home game in Chinao_O

"Of course they didn't apply:rolleyes::rolleyes:, because the AFL informed them that their bid didn't stack up with Adelaide:Ds ROFL"

LpqNRV1.jpg

Thanks for confirming that I never said Port Adelaide didnt paid $500,000 for the rights to the Suns' home game in Chinao_O

"Of course they didn't apply:rolleyes::rolleyes:, because the AFL informed them that their bid didn't stack up with Adelaide:Ds ROFL"

LpqNRV1.jpg
"because the AFL informed them that their bid didn't stack up with Adelaide:Ds ROFL"

Can you show me the link to this .. or are you just crapping on again ..
No link .. its crap .. simple

LpqNRV1.jpg
"because the AFL informed them that their bid didn't stack up with Adelaide:Ds "
Here ... I will help you out with your false news .. as they say ..
upload_2018-5-21_15-53-27.png
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-06-06/the-clubs-lining-up-for-the-2019-aflw-season

Keep on .. keep on .. crapping on ... you do it so well.

So why did you sign Erin Phillips if you had no intention of having a women's team?
maxresdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back