Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Embarrassing to think you need all that Commonwealth money to survive tbh.
Only thing embarrassing about it was Adelaide's performance.

Distinct lack of Camries flogs here.

I wonder what happened yesterday?
You probably realise what the 3 weeks leading up to the last Showdown was like for us .. well except for the occasional whimper about the injustice of the treatment of SPP, to go along with WC giving your lot a touch up

I must admit they were glorious days .. I hope they return soon

Last edited:
You probably realise what the 3 weeks leading up to the last Showdown was like for us .. well except for the occasional whimper about the injustice of the treatment of SPP, to go along with WC giving your lot a touch up
I must they were glorious days .. I hope they return soon
Wonder how much of a touch up the Eagles will give the Crows next month after the Crows game yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only thing embarrassing about it was Adelaide's performance.

Totally agree. Despite the excuses some people are putting up, there is no escaping the fact that we capitulated completely. Was the worst performance I've seen from my team since Pyke has coached us. Totally heartless, clueless and gutless performance by our midfield in particular. Melbourne on the other hand were very impressive and some of the ball movement was near on perfect.

Remember this:?
View attachment 503605
That’s the score in round 23 2016 when you know you could’ve finished second if u won....
They were tanking to get a better pick for Jake Lever.
Totally agree. Despite the excuses some people are putting up, there is no escaping the fact that we capitulated completely. Was the worst performance I've seen from my team since Pyke has coached us. Totally heartless, clueless and gutless performance by our midfield in particular. Melbourne on the other hand were very impressive and some of the ball movement was near on perfect.
Well said, and credit should be given to the Dees where it's due.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back