Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, work with some of the flogs. Absolute nuffies..... umpires cost us the game, everybody picks on us, Vic media cause our problems, Rucci is a bad man. Bunch of sooks.

I doubt anyone says any of those things to you in person. Other than the correct statement of port being kissed wholeheartedly on the dick last week.

I doubt anyone says any of those things to you in person. Other than the correct statement of port being kissed wholeheartedly on the dick last week.
LOL they wanted to hang half of Adelaide's team, useless campaigners they called them .lol

Wasn't aware i was here enough for you to get into stalking me buddy. I'm flattered
Good to see you are still salty a week later.

Your tears are delicious.

Just responding to ur undeserved gloat buddy.
Hate to tell you but you are not my buddy

But carry on sooking about the umpires. It suits you very well.

tzTMI2e.jpg

LOL Soldout stadium again eh Kochead:D
Is that a white tarp I see??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This event went up a notch this year. AFL are extremely pleased with the foundations and relationships being made. Another big night ahead and more announcements. Well done PAFC.

It’s laughable, so much taxpayer money being wasted. It should be spent on the Homeless down at the Poort.:(
As funny as it is watching port embarrass themselves - and they’ve taken that to a whole
new level today - they’re now embarrassing the country.

This has to be looked at now

Fail all round
Make port pay if they want to keep doing this absolute shitfest...

Oh
Wait .... they got handouts again this year

As funny as it is watching port embarrass themselves - and they’ve taken that to a whole
new level today - they’re now embarrassing the country.

This has to be looked at now

Fail all round
Make port pay if they want to keep doing this absolute shitfest...

Oh
Wait .... they got handouts again this year
Still frothing

Some things never change

By the way Camries still yet to beat a top 8 team this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back