Review Positives & negatives vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Long time reader, first time poster on the North forums but just have to say:

The level of knee-jerk in these bunch of posts is literally disgusting.
Whenever we pull through for a hard-fought win, there is nothing but praise for every man and his dog.
After any loss (regardless of how well the opposition played) it's "sack Scott", "we are f***ing useless" etc.

How about your first assess your ultra-reactive opinions before posting, and get behind your team that has showed so much promise in 2014.

I'll support and get behind my boys no matter what the result, anyone who doesn't should be ashamed to support our great club.
We can still very much be a threat come finals time.

Your 50 metres out directly in front and your kick doesn't make the distance let along get a score. Oh I'm sorry his name is Black not Petrie. We won't blame Mr Invisible for not winning the game now would we?

Are you serious?

I don't give a **** how they played during the game - it has nothing to do with it. When the game is on the line and you're a forward, you kick the goal.

Black's shot was 2000% tougher than Petrie's. And Petrie didn't even take the shot!

Actually I think the gap between our best and worst has closed considerably. Our best now is actually pretty shit.

Yep. Where's the North that used to blow teams away in the first quarter?

Teams play us man on man and we can't score!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im normally absolutely losing it after a loss but they deserved to lose turning up with that pathetic half assed effort in the first half. Maybe they will realise they aint no where near where they think they are. I would say I'm suprised but they do it every couple of weeks.I'm not saying Harper is the answer but we were about as quick as Austin Powers reversing his car in an alleway tonight, and how he justifies playing warren ahead of soome one who atually has what we are blatantly lacking is beyond me.
PLEASE make AT least 4 changes next week and give JAcobs a full game actually showed some care tonight

Give it a rest. Have been at him all game with your "Patchwatch" crap. We're quite a few or there playing with less heart and less effectiveness than him. Be critical by all means, but sick of the whipping boy mentality on here.

He's had 2 years to break the whipping boy tag as you call it and he hasn't

If it wasn't for Drew we wouldn't have even had a chance late. Not his fault. Yes that last pass was unfortunate, but you get that some times with Drew.

Oh sorry....

+ves:
Jacobs - must play a full game next week. Could be damaging.
Swallow - looks back to his best.
Not many others, but then I gave up watching at half time, until the last 8 mins.

-ves:
Too many to mention, but I'll try.
Losing streak at the Gabba continues, when we broke all of the other ones this year.
Lack of leadership when other teams get a run on.
We looked lazy, even in the first qtr when we were leading.
Inconsistency!!!!!!!!! I hate it with a passion.

Still love North though, and there's always next week.

Are you serious?

I don't give a **** how they played during the game - it has nothing to do with it. When the game is on the line and you're a forward, you kick the goal.

Black's shot was 2000% tougher than Petrie's. And Petrie didn't even take the shot!

So why didn't Black? Come on? And 2000% please. Black's shot should be regulation for any AFL forward.

Long time reader, first time poster on the North forums but just have to say:

The level of knee-jerk in these bunch of posts is literally disgusting.
Whenever we pull through for a hard-fought win, there is nothing but praise for every man and his dog.
After any loss (regardless of how well the opposition played) it's "sack Scott", "we are f***ing useless" etc.

How about your first assess your ultra-reactive opinions before posting, and get behind your team that has showed so much promise in 2014.

I'll support and get behind my boys no matter what the result, anyone who doesn't should be ashamed to support our great club.
We can still very much be a threat come finals time.
Anyone who can be positive after that performance is living in la la land

Positives
Jacobs. If we had gotten out of jail tonight it would have been mainly down to him. He has to start next week!
Atley. Tried his heart out.
Petrie (Apart from final brainfade)
Cunnington

Negatives
Firrito outbodied all night.
Harvey had a shocker.
Letting them mark it in the wet.

It was a carbon copy of the Gold Coast match last year. Will we ever learn. We start like we're going to blow them away. Take the foot off. Give them a sniff. Can't come back in the rain. They mark everything in the wet. It's like a bar of soap for us!

Boy did we miss Hansen

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Positives & negatives vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back