Possible trade packages

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me, How are Tony Delaney, Todd Ridley, Dean Solomon, Kepler Bradley, Mark Johnson, Simon Eastaugh are going?

Mcphee, Lloyd, Houli, Riemers are going ok....(for those who don't know, these are the players we have got on recieving picks/trades with Freo)

Should we expect Fremantle to give us thier priority pick for Courtney Johns this off season?

Unbackable odds

Tell me, How are Tony Delaney, Todd Ridley, Dean Solomon, Kepler Bradley, Mark Johnson, Simon Eastaugh are going?

Mcphee, Lloyd, Houli, Riemers are going ok....(for those who don't know, these are the players we have got on recieving picks/trades with Freo)

Should we expect Fremantle to give us thier priority pick for Courtney Johns this off season?
Don't say no offense and then insult me. Pretty easy do to do really.

Lloyd was a pick given to you as compensation when we started and took a contracted player of yours. We never had that pick it wasn't a trade.

McPhee is a tool and really not a consistent player at all. Big loss? Nah.

Houli and Reimers were third round draft picks. If the Bombers knew they were so good why didn't they (or any other team) draft them earlier? Wow! You got lucky. Nothing to do with Freo.

So basically your argument is junk.

I rate Mckinley, would like him at Essendon but not for Reimers.

Damn the Eagles, take some 2nd rate full forward who is 184cm tall and plonk next to the goals. Have him kick 35-40 odd goals as the goto full forward. Which is crap.

Let your real FF run around as a 2nd ruckman, and call McKinley a good 3rd 'tall' marking option, when in reality he's been playing FF all game.

He's 21 years old and in his 3rd (?) season. He's played bugger all games and is essentially a very crap medhurst.

If they sell him for anymore than a late 3rd rounder i'll spew.

Damn the Eagles, take some 2nd rate full forward who is 184cm tall and plonk next to the goals. Have him kick 35-40 odd goals as the goto full forward. Which is crap.

Let your real FF run around as a 2nd ruckman, and call McKinley a good 3rd 'tall' marking option, when in reality he's been playing FF all game.

He's 21 years old and in his 3rd (?) season. He's played bugger all games and is essentially a very crap medhurst.

Mckinley has kicked 24 goals from 11 games in a team with the worst form of the year, which also has the midfield giving the worst delivery in the AFL, while carrying an injury. Hasnt been playing FF the whole time, hansen, lynch or hunter have been in there most of the time. He will be a gun. Needs to work on fitness and defensive pressure, but other than that, his marking, leading and kicking are very good. Takes a dump on ryan murphy's chest, and i hear he is in to that (ryan murphy that is). Mckinley will be the 3rd option (assuming he stays) when notte/brown is at FF and kennedy CHF. Seriously f*** off, you must make everything about the eagles and your jealousy of our success.

Mckinley has kicked 24 goals from 11 games in a team with the worst form of the year, which also has the midfield giving the worst delivery in the AFL, while carrying an injury. Hasnt been playing FF the whole time, hansen, lynch or hunter have been in there most of the time. He will be a gun. Needs to work on fitness and defensive pressure, but other than that, his marking, leading and kicking are very good. Takes a dump on ryan murphy's chest, and i hear he is in to that (ryan murphy that is). Mckinley will be the 3rd option (assuming he stays) when notte/brown is at FF and kennedy CHF. Seriously f*** off, you must make everything about the eagles and your jealousy of our success.

With one hand tied behind his back and didn't have his contacts in. :rolleyes:

See even the fans are convinced he's good.

Don't say no offense and then insult me. Pretty easy do to do really.

Lloyd was a pick given to you as compensation when we started and took a contracted player of yours. We never had that pick it wasn't a trade.

McPhee is a tool and really not a consistent player at all. Big loss? Nah.

Houli and Reimers were third round draft picks. If the Bombers knew they were so good why didn't they (or any other team) draft them earlier? Wow! You got lucky. Nothing to do with Freo.

So basically your argument is junk.

Argument is finished with Lloyd. It was a compo pick and you could have taken players from anywhere. You took Delaney and Ridley. We got Llyod. i think that is another win at the expense of Fremantle.

Tarrant is a star for you blokes too. Medhurst and a pick. that one went well.

Mcphee is a best and fairest winner. must have been consistent at some point. Act of bravery two weeks ago put 4 points in the bombers bag.

Tell me, who would you rather have? Solomon or Riemers and Houli. That is not lucky. Houli was a captain of his state side and riemers was dominant at junior level. Early third rounders are just as good as late second rounders!

Fremantle have the worst track record when it comes to recruiting. The comments about Fremantle being the club with no sole is because they pick up everyone elses trash. Mark Johnson was a champion at our club. It saddens me to see him play in that filthy jumper and look second rate as he is probably done and dusted.

Hawthorn sent you croad, you sent over picks, they want him back and you send him back with more picks and take mcpharlin (who i will admit has been ok but croad and a couple of decent draft picks must hurt)

Pavlich will be probably traded at some point for Dean Brogan, a Broken down 1987 rusted blue fairlane and a packet of half eaten potato chips.

My argument is not a rubbish argument. You ask anyone outside your Fremantle bubble and you will see how your the laughing stock of the competition. Full of thugs and no sole.

3rd round pick (30 or so) for Mckinley?

Fevola for Mckinley + Josh Kennedy?

Carrazzo, Russell and Bentick for Prismall? (In my dreams)
LMAO a 21 yr old gun CHF and a 22 yr old medium forward for a 28 yr old FF who loves to get on the piss.

Mate our club cant stuff up again off field as the AFL will take draft picks. Do you really think we would take Fev even if we wanted to let alone for JK and B-Mac.

Gee, a Freo supporter silly enough to bring up Medhurst. It's quite funny once again that in a deal with Freo the other party has come out miles in front. What was it pick 8 + Medhurst for Tarrant, one comentator described Medhurst as 'the set of steak knives thrown in' as part of the Tarrant trade, now he's the shining light.

So if McKinely ends up like Medhurst that fine with me mate:thumbsu::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne players i would shop around -

Colin Sylvia
Daniel Bell
Aaron Davey
Mark Jamar
Paul Johnson

Don't know who would be interested in Sylvia or why..

Possibly either Adelaide or Port for Daniel Bell?

Essendon for Aaron Davey?

The Kangaroos supporter who said Harris & Watt for Davey, keep dreaming!! The thing is, a trade is a two-way-deal for mutual benefit (something some posters here clearly fail to recognize...) We don't need your rubbish, A. Davey is more valuable than that.

Either of Jamar or P. Johnson (but not both...)

And as long as we finish below Fremantle then we should give them nothing for Rob Warnock, just get him through the PSD. They practically stole Farmer off us (when he was good) so we should reciprocate.:D

Colin Sylvia
Daniel Bell
Aaron Davey
Mark Jamar
Paul Johnson

The Kangaroos supporter who said Harris & Watt for Davey, keep dreaming!! The thing is, a trade is a two-way-deal for mutual benefit (something some posters here clearly fail to recognize...) We don't need your rubbish, A. Davey is more valuable than that.

And as long as we finish below Fremantle then we should give them nothing for Rob Warnock, just get him through the PSD. They practically stole Farmer off us (when he was good) so we should reciprocate.:D

Crap. Pick 17 which ended up getting Geelong James Kelly. Not our fault you on traded it for Clint Bizzel.

Colin Sylvia
Daniel Bell
Aaron Davey
Mark Jamar
Paul Johnson

ZZZ.

You either over-rated aaron davey or under-rated the north supporter's offer, daniel harris and a late first/early second rounder would get aaron davey.
However, Aaron Davey is pretty much untouchable, you might want to 'shop him around' but there aren't many at the club who'd want to.
Davey brings people through the gates, even if he's not in exceptional form, he's possibly the only melbourne player to do it, and currently is probably the only melbourne player with 'star quality'.
Besides melbourne's asking price would be at least two first rounder's, and not many teams would be willing/ able to play that.

Paul Johnson is pretty much untouchable, he fills our back-up ruckman/forward roll perfectly.

Mark Jamar is a chance to go, but not many teams would be willing to give up much for him...

Daniel Bell is a chance to go as well, but why do you say that they would want him? Because he's an SA boy? That's more of you thinking it's convenient for him to go there.
Colin Sylvia is a chance to go, but our asking price for him is likely to be higher than what anyone would want to pay, and I get the feeling that melbourne is likely to perservere with him.

And IMO we will finish below fremantle and above WCE, so if we aim to get Warnock through the PSD, there's nothing to stop the WCE from taking him either.

jonoman

with bower, jamison, waite, o'hailpin coming through as backmen, thornton is a handy player but someone we can do without, he's not quick enough and a promising forward like boyle cold be very handy, especially with a forward line like buddy, roughie, williams which is very hard to break into

plus hawthorn and t-bird almost had arrangements last year

so it is very realistic

Remove this Banner Ad

Possible trade packages

Remove this Banner Ad

Back