Post Dreamteam/Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy,

Just wanted to check if one of the Melbourne SC leagues is able to enter to SC Club Champs?
Most clubs are onboard this year. All that is required is to post or PM your league ladder sorted by points each week. Please check out the thread in the SC Leagues forum or PM me for more info.

Jamar is the out and out no.1 ruck. No one is going to take that off him this year unless he injures himself
Thanks. Do you think that he will remain as the only ruck though? Against Hawthorn he rucked with short stints from Spencer and last week he rucked even more with Newton taking some contests.

So what I am trying to ask is, will P.Johnson come back into your 22 when fit or will they stick with Jamar as a lone ruck?

Cheers.

Ladies and gents,

Got a query on Bail. Have Connors and may need to downgrade him a lot earlier than I wanted.

Can I get a few responses on, all things being equal, the chance that Bail plays:

- the next 2 games?
- the next 4 games?
- the next 6 games?

Cheers, best of luck notching up your second win this weekend.

Ladies and gents,

Got a query on Bail. Have Connors and may need to downgrade him a lot earlier than I wanted.

Can I get a few responses on, all things being equal, the chance that Bail plays:

- the next 2 games?
- the next 4 games?
- the next 6 games?

Cheers, best of luck notching up your second win this weekend.

We don't really have midfielders who are injured ready to come in and take his spot. The danger lies in him having a bad game and his spot being given to another young bloke but he's been very impressive over two games. The other danger is if Bruce/Green and taken out of the Back/Forward lines and put back into the middle but this is next to no chance of happening.

He has pretty good job security I'd say.

We don't really have midfielders who are injured ready to come in and take his spot. The danger lies in him having a bad game and his spot being given to another young bloke but he's been very impressive over two games. The other danger is if Bruce/Green and taken out of the Back/Forward lines and put back into the middle but this is next to no chance of happening.

He has pretty good job security I'd say.
Just had a look over your injury list. Sylvia looks like he will be ready this week, obviously an immediate inclusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey, if i have a injured player in the forwardline, can i sub him off for a midfeilder bench person??

no idea. they are listed as round 5 and 6. but will probably spend time at casey to get back to match fitness

I wouldn't be suprised if Wona only plays the last four or so rounds. He's so unfit at the moment and his hammies are paying the price. Is Jetta better than Bail? I'd say they're about par at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back