Post Dreamteam/Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC system is odd. He might have had a lot of goal assists, contested marks/possessions which all score highly.

Played junior cricket with Danny Hughes many moons ago, was rapt to see he's going to make his debut this weekend. With Petterd's shoulder, is he a potential money maker?

Right lads what is the go with Macdonald? After having Malceski all season I found cash in the last 24 hours before lockout to go with JMac. I was hoping he'd be the go-to man out of defence as he was at Brisbane when Drummond was not there. Now he is omitted.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Grimes has stayed back and is still our main go to man. Joel is finding himself in roles that require him to be accountable

had a shocker last week (kept his man quiet but turned the ball over all afternoon). I hope he gets back into the side soon as I have him in my DT as well

Unless we see Grimes take a permanent role in the midfield, Joel will not be the go to guy

I think the emergence of McKenzie, Scullgove and to a lesser extent Bail have allowed Grimes to stay back. I've got Macdonald as well but will keep him for at least this weekend. He scored a 90 so it would be a shame to trade him out this week and miss out on the price rise.

McDonald out means a negative effect on Grimes???

How's Jack's back holding up these days too?

I might get him this week, but i'm not sure.

I don't think Macdonald out will have a huge effect on Grimes. If any effect, a good one because the Dees will be more likely to give it to Grimes on the way out of defence. However I don't think we really have that go to man this year. I remember in the preaseason all the backmen were practicing running the ball out. So I think Bailey wants to keep us unpredictable in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grimes did just fine last year without Macdonald

but if you want him, get him today. he has a break even of 70ish so will go up in value after this week

lots of these young players aren't set in the best 22 so every week they're playing to keep their spot. it's impossible to say when Bail will get back into the side

lol that what im asking whos more likly to play in the back half of the year?

Im not sure how they are going in the reserves..

theres also tapscott and hughes so melbourne certainly has some good midfield targets.

i think ill take 2 melbourne players to give me the best chance of cover in the back half of the year.

leaning towards strauss and tapscott because i think sam blease is coming of serious injury and hughes might struggle to hold place in 22

is tapscott injured? i know he has an afl ready body

Tapscott had hip surgery in the preseason and is listed as indefinite. Blease just played his first game back in the VFL reserves iirc and Strauss has been playing in the VFL. there is a lot of competition for spots amongst our kids

Blease, Strauss, Bail, McNamara, Jetta, Maric and Gysberts are all competing to get into the squad

no idea who is more likely to get into the squad. But Gysberts would probably be favourite at the moment, he's been playing really well at Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back