Post here if you’re #concerned that Essendon and Collingwood may miss this year’s finals

Remove this Banner Ad

That”$ about right.

Still waiting for a job offer next year?
Think so, he's really putting in the hard work to reduce his next deal though.

Bummers allegedly are going to offer Parish 5 more years to continue to look like a thumb. No chance they get any better with the likes of Stringer and Parish.

Think so, he's really putting in the hard work to reduce his next deal though.

Bummers allegedly are going to offer Parish 5 more years to continue to look like a thumb. No chance they get any better with the likes of Stringer and Parish.
Why don't you undelete the post you made about Stringer signing a new deal before you realised it was an article from 3 years ago? :$

Why don't you undelete the post you made about Stringer signing a new deal before you realised it was an article from 3 years ago? :$
Why, it was a mistake so it got deleted?

I understand you're looking for something to cling to this morning, but seriously WTF.

You fail more than Essendon.

That's quite an achievement.
Fail would be leaving the post around to smell bad. Which I didn't, because I deleted it about 5 seconds after I posted it.

This is what fail really looks like:

smartselect_20240810_222527_reddit-jpg.2075041

The “Big Four” are an embarrassment to Victorian Football. It looks like none of the Big 4 will play finals this year. We don’t even need the MCG for finals this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since either of Carlton or Essendon saluted the Pies have won two and the tigers 3.

Carlton have not even made a granny for 30 years and Essendon haven't played finals for 20 plus. Its the Big 2, they are rank failures.

Can Carlton actually do something this century? Pies won the flag last year, how'd the Bloooze go? When the Pies don't flag, they still make finals consistently and make grand finals. I repeat when was the last time Carlton even made a grand final?

I think you are choking on KIng Charles as old fella much like he does in finals and any game that resembles a final. He and Owies the pretenders.
283 posts in 13 years. What did Carlton do to you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you’re #concerned that Essendon and Collingwood may miss this year’s finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back