Post here if you’ve been to Springvale Macca’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Uber Eats Maccas or GTFO

Those Spicy Double McFeistys are the goat burgers. Absolute elite tucker, esp in Winter !

images

The tab publicly displaying on his profile? Not drunk flog, just watching too much olympics.

Why are you still up? :$

Suffering a severe case of Arthritis in my right foot these past few days and its impossible to get any meaningful sleep at night (the shitty Melbourne winter doesn't help at all)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your overtly PC/poster bad behaviour/language policing on the Bay is becoming really tiresome and extremely annoying.

You are as bad as that horrible old UK biddy Mary Whitehorse.

Might be gout.

Yeah I think it probably is too, although I had an ex Ray on my foot last year and I have a form of arthritis in the ankle and toes of said foot (I broke my ankle badly several years ago badly and it's never really recovered)

Yeah I think it probably is too, although I had an ex Ray on my foot last year and I have a form of arthritis in the ankle and toes of said foot (I broke my ankle badly several years ago badly and it's never really recovered)
I’ve got arthritis in a couple of fingers that I busted up playing footy, it’s bloody painful.

I sprained my ankle once playing rugby and had to get subbed off.

Then after having a few drinks afterwards it felt all right, then after a few more drinks i even went out dancing at a nightclub.

The next day I couldn't walk and missed the next few games, the physio told me to put ice on it, I just put the ice in my bourbons.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you’ve been to Springvale Macca’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back