**** off Jose Post here if you are now or would like to be on Triggered Cryger’s ignore list

Remove this Banner Ad

The mods are awol and have checked out for the off season. I don't know why Chief allows these types of threads to go on when it's just child like bullying and has absolutely nothing to do with football discussions.

Maybe but didn't you have the OP on ignore ? Hmm

The mods are awol and have checked out for the off season. I don't know why Chief allows these types of threads to go on when it's just child like bullying and has absolutely nothing to do with football discussions.
Do you know anyone who has tried pharmacy vapes or how much they cost?

Like what you did to that poor McDonald's employee because you didn't get your Happy Meal?

aggressively-ironing-daniel-labelle.gif

Well said Jaz, football bantering is what we are here for not shitfighting which gets you nowhere obviously.

You admitted publicly several months ago to racially abusing a young Asian fenestration worker at Springvale McDonalds.

And you don't help matters by claiming Brisbane do not have the points to draft Levi Ashcroft.

You admitted publicly several months ago to racially abusing a young Asian fenestration worker at Springvale McDonalds.

And you don't help matters by claiming Brisbane do not have the points to draft Levi Ashcroft.
Psst, don't tell anyone but I jumped the counter beat her to a pulp then the manger as well plus I stole their takings and then smiled as I left and I said great maccas you have here toodles see ya next time. Just keep that between you and me OK?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't I find a chemist that sells vapes?
The cost from a pharmacy would be ridiculous i'd imagine. Only legal way to buy one though, government have to have their monopoly pay off big by reaming the public...
Or you could buy some of the cheap ones from tobacco stores, if you don't mind the mystery chemicals that are put in them straight from china.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post here if you are now or would like to be on Triggered Cryger’s ignore list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back