**** off Jose Post here if you are now or would like to be on Triggered Cryger’s ignore list

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why Chief allows these types of threads to go on when it's just child like bullying 😢

Llorando GIF by Medios Corp.

Very apt

I have tried my best to make everyone on the bay get along but this thread has undone many years of progress. Very saddening.
Yes indeed it's very sad when flogs like Elmer are allowed to diss decease people and injury troll whenever he likes plus tag posters just to make up utter balderdash about them all the time then wash repeat it again and again day after day. This is why the bay is so unpleasant to post here right now.

I don’t read the vast majority of your posts 🤷‍♂️

You were complaining about how unpleasant the Bay is to post in. I offered a solution which would be win-win for everyone, including you.

Even in a Fred where you supposedly have half the people on ignore, you’re still the Top Contributor… Maybe you could think about that for a moment before you “retort” another I know you are but what am I? post 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post here if you are now or would like to be on Triggered Cryger’s ignore list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back